Garmin Venu 42mm GPS Watch with Heart Rate Monitor - Silver/Granite Blue
Enhance every workout
- Tracks steps, distance, running, elevation, and sleep to help you reach your fitness goals
- GPS tracking gets you the most accurate route tracking and speed info during exercise by using the strongest satellite link
- Garmin Coach and animated workouts make physical activity easier than ever
- More than 20 built-in sports apps let you try out new activities or return to old favourites
Elevate your health tracking
- Monitors your heart rate, respirations, stress, and even hydration so you can live your healthiest life
- Menstrual cycle tracking makes it easy to know where you are in your cycle at any given time
- Pregnancy tracking feature via the Garmin Connect app tracks symptoms and baby movement, delivers weekly education, and shows how your wellness and performance metrics could change during pregnancy
- Pulse oximetry lets you measure your blood oxygen levels to track fitness recovery and watch for conditions such as sleep apnea or asthma (Note: Pulse oximeter data is intended for recreational use only. Pulse Ox data should not be treated as any type of medical diagnosis or treatment of disease. This is not a medical device: see garmin.com/ataccuracy for further information)
- VO2 Max gives you a snapshot of your overall cardio fitness level by measuring your peak oxygen uptake
- Receive alerts for incoming calls and social media updates and control music with your smartwatch
- Use the Garmin Pay mobile payment service to make payments without contact easily from your smartwatch
Keep moving for hours on end
- Battery provides up to 5 days in Smartwatch mode and up to 6 hours in GPS Music mode
- Recharges in just two hours via the included USB charging cable
Style and function
- 30.4mm display with a full-colour 390 x 390 resolution AMOLED display updates you with easy-to-read time and fitness data
- Adjustable and interchangeable QuickFit band lets you customize your look and style
- Powered by Garmin Operating System
- Compatible with Windows 2000 and later and MAC OS X 10.5 and later
- Compatible with over 50 apps, including pre-loaded Garmin Connect app
- Stores downloaded songs or streams from apps like Spotify, Deezer, and Amazon Music
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Venu GPS Smartwatch
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 324 reviewers who responded, 277 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Love my Garmin Venu!- December 29, 2020
After much research I decided to purchase the Garmin Venu watch. While it doesn't have all the bells & whistles of the apple watch or the Samsung Activ 2 watch if you are wanting an excellent watch to track your health this one far outweighs either of the above. I tried out the Activ2 & returned it keeping the Venu as my fitness watch. I LOVE this watch! It is a little difficult to figure out when you first start using it but there are excellent step by step instructions & videos out there to help you. The battery lasts much longer than the Activ2 & it charges quickly. This watch has only left my wrist long enough to charge it. Again, I LOVE it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good watch, but has too many flaws for now- December 14, 2019
Very good fitness watch, which is my area of focus. Screen is good indoors but struggles in bright sunlight. Also the touch screen good be very difficult to use in some situations. Trying to customize watch faces was an example where it was nearly impossible to get the touch screen to do what i wanted. Also if you use screen on all the time and pulse Ox tracking at night the battery life is poor 2 days max. The deal breaker for me was the watch would lose bluetooth pairing with my phone on a regular basis (iPhone 7). Having to remove the watch from the Connect app and start repairing on a regular basis was not something i wanted to do long term.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Does what it's suppose to do great!- February 21, 2020
Coming from a Samsung Gear S3 Frontier, I got frustrated with that losing my heart rate during activity all the time. I've been eyeing Garmin watches for over a year, but was always turned off by their low res displays. Enter the Venu, finally a Garmin with an Amoled display. The heart rate monitor works great and has not lost my HR yet. At first I was turned off by the learning curve by the software, until I realized how much flexibility it gives you. My only 2 cons are I wish there were better watch faces to choose from in the app store and I also wish the watch had less of a bezel or a bit of a larger display. An Amoled Fenix would be amazing!