Garmin Venu SQ Music Edition Smartwatch with Heart Rate Monitor - Large - Sand/ Rose Gold
Enhance your life
- Tracks your heart rate, steps, distance, running, elevation, and sleep to help you reach your fitness goals
- GPS tracking gets you accurate route tracking and speed information during exercise through a strong satellite link
- More than 20 built-in sports apps let you try out new activities or return to old favourites
- Pregnancy tracking feature via the Garmin Connect app tracks symptoms and baby movement, delivers weekly education, and shows how your wellness and performance metrics could change during pregnancy
- Receive alerts for incoming calls and social media updates and control your music with your smartwatch
- Use the Garmin Pay mobile payment service to make contactless payments from your smartwatch with ease
Keep moving for hours on end
- Battery lasts up to 6 days in smartwatch mode and up to 6 hours in GPS mode
- Recharges in just three hours via the included USB charging cable
Function, style, and durability
- 33.1mm touchscreen display with a full-colour 240 x 240 resolution updates you with easy-to-read time and fitness data
- Water and dust-resistant construction keeps the watch safe no matter where your day takes you
- Store up to 500 songs on the watch and pair with wireless Bluetooth headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening convenience
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Venu SQ Music Edition
- Charging Data Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Basic, comfortable and does the job- October 1, 2020
I was looking for a watch to track sleep and SpO2 in addition to outdoor activities. For sleep it had to be light and comfortable to wear to bed. The Venu Sq is one of the lightest smartwatches I've worn and the silicon band is very comfortable so it's easy to sleep with. It has a pretty simplified screen but has a lot of features. The GPS performance is quite good and and for a MTB ride in valleys and trees it performs on par with the much larger Garmin fenix 6Pro. Loading additional exercise modes, music and clockfaces isn't the easiest, but once it's set up everything works great. For such a small and lite watch it is really packed with features.
- Really good, but not quite great.- October 1, 2020
Two days in and I really like the watch. Pros: Size and shape (square makes it easier to get a text message on the screen) Screen colors look good. Easy music set up and headphone pairing, took no time at all to get my Spotify playlist on the watch and headphones connected. Cons: Settings menu only available on watch itself. Why can't this all be found on the phone app? Battery is down to 40% after 1.5 days with 30 minutes of gps. (I have been tweeking settings and getting it set up so this may not be reflective of daily use) Lack of watch faces, patience is hard. =D Text size. Can you please make this adjustable, my eyesight isn't getting better with age..
- Almost perfect!- October 3, 2021
I bought this to record high intensity workouts for the health program through work. The battery life is good and it's comfortable. The strength app isn't super easy or intuitive to use but I like that I can edit workouts later. The one major feature missing for me is a medicine tracker (did I take it today, not a reminder). I have to record 1 second of martial arts every morning to remember if I took my pill. Even if I could add a custom type of workout that would satisfy it. I also wish it could dynamically set an alarm based on where you are at in your sleep cycle around the time of your normal wake-up time.