Garmin vivoactive 3 GPS Smartwatch with Heart Rate Monitor - Large - Black/Silver
Your health and fitness all in the wrist
- Automatic goal setting takes the guesswork out of living a healthier lifestyle
- Track your steps, calories, distance, and sleep to help you better achieve your fitness goals
- Wrist-based elevated heart rate technology lets you adjust your activity level for optimal fitness results
- Built-in GPS allows you map out safe and interesting places to run, cycle, and more
- Designed to also monitor running, golfing, cycling, swimming, snowboarding, skiing, and paddle boarding activities
- Pregnancy tracking feature via the Garmin Connect app tracks symptoms and baby movement, delivers weekly education, and shows how your wellness and performance metrics could change during pregnancy
Commands, notifications and alerts
- Gesture and motion controls make it ultra-simple to use the functions of your watch
- Silent, illuminated, and vibration alerts notify you of incoming and missed calls, as well as emails, calendar events, weather, text messages, social media notifications, and even low battery alerts
- You can even control your music selection and camera capabilities, or activate find my phone using your watch
Battery and display
- Lithium ion battery delivers up to 7 days (13 hours GPS) of use
- Two-hour charging time via USB cable
- Full-colour, 43mm illuminated LED display with 240 x 240 resolution for enhanced visibility
- Durable plastic and steel case construction for long-wearing use
- Removable plastic band adjusts from 148 mm to 215 mm and features a standard clasp closure
- Side swipe interface allows you to quickly scroll through menus and widgets
- Touchscreen and a physical button let you effortlessly navigate through features
- Utilise Connect IQ for thousands of free watch faces, apps, and widgets
- Also includes alarm and stopwatch functions for added usability
- Water resistant and dustproof design
Connectivity and OS
- Features the Garmin Operating System
- Compatible with both Apple iOS and Android devices
- Companion app is required to synchronise with compatible devices
- USB (data), NFC-enabled
- Access to more than 15 preloaded sports apps
- Garmin Pay contactless payment solution lets you leave your phone and wallet at home and simply pay for purchases with your watch
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- vivoactive 3
- USB Charging Cable
- Quick Start Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1183 reviewers who responded, 1075 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nice big screen!- June 19, 2018
I’ve had this Garmin for about three weeks, after my Viviactive HR died while I was swimming. I like the big screen, it’s easy to read but the battery life is poor, I have to charge it about every 4 days and when I’m using the GPS a little bit sooner than that. The vibration is strong, but the scroll tool on the left is constantly going off and moving the screen around, something I plan on adjusting in the future. My twin sister got the same one after she liked mine, the white and rose gold looks very professional, but I have the black and silver and I like mine as well. Overall I like it a lot, just wish the battery life was a little longer!
- Excellent watch with great functionality- June 16, 2019
This is a replacement for my Vivoactive HR. Style is so much nicer in round rather than the polygon shape. It’s easier to read and allows for a better data arrangement depending on which watch face is selected. Using Garmin IQ, there are multiple watch face selections and a multitude of apps. Being able to swipe the face or the side to move to other screens is a nice touch. The heart rate monitor is quite accurate. Some of the indoor apps like treadmill walking/running are a bit clunky. The only thing missing is a BP/heart monitor. All in all, it’s a great watch at a good price. I certainly recommend it and would definitely purchase it again.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing- December 4, 2019
I bought this on Black Friday and received it yesterday after waiting more than 6 months to save up for it. Such a disappointment--the screen is not well calibrated, causing issues trying to select activities, or even get the screen to respond; the alarm did not go off this morning; the type on the screen is far too large for the space, which weirdly cuts off messages, and there doesn't appear to be a way to correct that setting; and the set up for favorite activities is not intuitive, not that I can start them anyway since I can't click on that part of the screen. Very disappointing since my mother and fiance both love their Garmin watches.