Garmin vivoactive 3 GPS Smartwatch with Heart Rate Monitor - Large - Gunmetal Grey
- Fitness and wellness monitoring: Offers fitness goal setting and tracks your calories, distance, steps, running, and sleep patterns
- Workout regimens on your wrist: Download new workouts to push yourself to the limit of your fitness goals, or create your own workouts
- Heart rate monitoring: Features Garmin Elevated Heart Rate Wrist Technology so you can track and monitor your heart rate with ease
- Pregnancy tracking: Feature via the Garmin Connect app tracks symptoms and baby movement, delivers weekly education, and shows how your wellness and performance metrics could change during pregnancy
- Built-in GPS: Get precise tracking on your distance and running routes thanks to integrated GPS
- Stay connected: Sync with your smartphone to receive notifications while you're on the go; you can also send prewritten text replies with ease
- Long-lasting battery: Enjoy up to 7 days of battery life per charge from the built-in lithium ion rechargeable battery (or up to 13 hours when GPS is activated)
- Touchscreen display: Features a full-colour LCD touchscreen display with a native resolution of 240 x 240
- 5 ATM waterproof rating: Take this watch along on any adventure thanks to its rugged, water-resistant design
- Preloaded apps: Comes with more than 15 preloaded sports apps, including Yoga, Cardio, Strength Training, Rep Counting, Running, Swimming, Golf, and more
- Garmin Connect IQ app store: Download thousands of free watch apps and widgets from the Garmin Connect IQ app store
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- vivoactive 3
- USB Charging Cable Quick Start Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1189 reviewers who responded, 1077 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great product- January 12, 2020
I’ve had this watch for about 20 months. I was looking for a unit that had gps for biking and at the time Garmin was about the only one making them. I have been very satisfied with the device. It’s distance and step measurement is slightly less than the figures given by other brands that have been used by my friends but I have not tested for true accuracy. I like the heart rate function and intensity count which push me harder. I like the customizable activity tracker which accommodates running, Indoor and outdoor biking, swimming, walking, golf etc. The app has a myriad of faces.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Nice big screen!- June 19, 2018
I’ve had this Garmin for about three weeks, after my Viviactive HR died while I was swimming. I like the big screen, it’s easy to read but the battery life is poor, I have to charge it about every 4 days and when I’m using the GPS a little bit sooner than that. The vibration is strong, but the scroll tool on the left is constantly going off and moving the screen around, something I plan on adjusting in the future. My twin sister got the same one after she liked mine, the white and rose gold looks very professional, but I have the black and silver and I like mine as well. Overall I like it a lot, just wish the battery life was a little longer!
- Excellent watch with great functionality- June 16, 2019
This is a replacement for my Vivoactive HR. Style is so much nicer in round rather than the polygon shape. It’s easier to read and allows for a better data arrangement depending on which watch face is selected. Using Garmin IQ, there are multiple watch face selections and a multitude of apps. Being able to swipe the face or the side to move to other screens is a nice touch. The heart rate monitor is quite accurate. Some of the indoor apps like treadmill walking/running are a bit clunky. The only thing missing is a BP/heart monitor. All in all, it’s a great watch at a good price. I certainly recommend it and would definitely purchase it again.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.