Garmin vivoactive 4 45mm GPS Watch with Heart Rate Monitor - Silver/Shadow Grey
Enhance every workout
- Tracks steps, distance, running, elevation, and sleep to help you reach your fitness goals
- GPS tracking gets you the most accurate route tracking and speed info during exercise by using the strongest satellite link
- Animated workouts make physical activity easier than ever
- More than 20 built-in sports apps let you try out new activities or return to old favourites
Elevate your health tracking
- Monitors your heart rate, respirations, stress, and even hydration so you can live your healthiest life
- Menstrual cycle tracking makes it easy to know where you are in your cycle at any given time
- Pregnancy tracking feature via the Garmin Connect app tracks symptoms and baby movement, delivers weekly education, and shows how your wellness and performance metrics could change during pregnancy
- Pulse oximetry lets you measure your blood oxygen levels to track fitness recovery and watch for conditions such as sleep apnea or asthma (Note: Pulse oximeter data is intended for recreational use only. Pulse Ox data should not be treated as any type of medical diagnosis or treatment of disease. This is not a medical device: see garmin.com/ataccuracy for further information)
- VO2 Max gives you a snapshot of your overall cardio fitness level by measuring your peak oxygen uptake
- Receive alerts for incoming calls and social media updates and control music with your smartwatch
- Use the Garmin Pay mobile payment service to make payments without contact easily from your smartwatch
Keep moving for hours on end
- Battery provides up to 8 days in Smartwatch mode and up to 6 hours in GPS Music mode
- Recharges in just two hours via the included USB charging cable
Style and function
- 33mm display with a full-colour 260 x 260 resolution MIP display updates you with easy-to-read time and fitness data
- Adjustable and interchangeable QuickFit band lets you customize your look and style
- Powered by Garmin Operating System
- Compatible with Windows 2000 and later and MAC OS X 10.5 and later
- Compatible with over 50 apps, including pre-loaded Garmin Connect app
- Stores downloaded songs or streams from apps like Spotify, Deezer, and Amazon Music
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Vivoactive 4S
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 20 reviewers who responded, 20 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great features, Poor screen- October 4, 2020
Just received and already sending back. On paper, this is the best smart watch we could find. I have never owned one before, so maybe I couldn’t have known better what to expect. The screen was dark, on its brightest setting. It was grainy too. The watch faces look fantastic on the download page, until you install them on the watch. Then they are dim, blurry, grainy. My first thought was that it looked like a child drew the watch face. So disappointed. I don’t know if that is the standard for all smart watches? Either way I can’t do that, especially at this price point. Back to analog without the bells and whistles. Better luck next time Garmin!
- Highly recommend- July 26, 2020
I highly recommend this product. Battery life has been superb, the screen is bright and responsive and GPS is accurate. The ability to sync/download spotify playlists to the watch is also great. Ive gotten lots of compliments already, and I'm glad it has interchangeable straps so I can change them out based on the occasion. We'll see how long it holds up long term but so far I'm happy. One note as I'm writing this, Garmin servers are down and have been for several days due to being hacked. This has limited my ability to sync, set alarms, and view my history. They havent communicated anything about it yet, but I'd see how it plays out befofe purchasingYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still learning, but delighted with functionality!- September 12, 2021
My primary purpose in buying the Vivoactive 4 is to have a heart rate monitor. I am pleased that it also helps me track my activities. I wish it would also include lawn mowing and gardening. I wish it would also report temperature and elevation. Unexpectedly, it also monitors my sleep cycles! And calories and water (if one wants to do so). I also upload the data to my laptop (I do not use a smart phone) so I can see more info than I can on the watch. The HRM for the cardio activity feature does not seem accurate (all other heart rate monitoring seems accurate). That's the only negative, and, other than that, as I say I am still learning, so far, no regrets.