Garmin vivoactive 4 45mm GPS Watch with Heart Rate Monitor - Slate/Black
Enhance every workout
- Tracks steps, distance, running, elevation, and sleep to help you reach your fitness goals
- GPS tracking gets you the most accurate route tracking and speed info during exercise by using the strongest satellite link
- Animated workouts make physical activity easier than ever
- More than 20 built-in sports apps let you try out new activities or return to old favourites
Elevate your health tracking
- Monitors your heart rate, respirations, stress, and even hydration so you can live your healthiest life
- Menstrual cycle tracking makes it easy to know where you are in your cycle at any given time
- Pregnancy tracking feature via the Garmin Connect app tracks symptoms and baby movement, delivers weekly education, and shows how your wellness and performance metrics could change during pregnancy
- Pulse oximetry lets you measure your blood oxygen levels to track fitness recovery and watch for conditions such as sleep apnea or asthma (Note: Pulse oximeter data is intended for recreational use only. Pulse Ox data should not be treated as any type of medical diagnosis or treatment of disease. This is not a medical device: see garmin.com/ataccuracy for further information)
- VO2 Max gives you a snapshot of your overall cardio fitness level by measuring your peak oxygen uptake
- Receive alerts for incoming calls and social media updates and control music with your smartwatch
- Use the Garmin Pay mobile payment service to make payments without contact easily from your smartwatch
Keep moving for hours on end
- Battery provides up to 8 days in Smartwatch mode and up to 6 hours in GPS Music mode
- Recharges in just two hours via the included USB charging cable
Style and function
- 33mm display with a full-colour 260 x 260 resolution MIP display updates you with easy-to-read time and fitness data
- Adjustable and interchangeable QuickFit band lets you customize your look and style
- Powered by Garmin Operating System
- Compatible with Windows 2000 and later and MAC OS X 10.5 and later
- Compatible with over 50 apps, including pre-loaded Garmin Connect app
- Stores downloaded songs or streams from apps like Spotify, Deezer, and Amazon Music
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Vivoactive 4S
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 56 reviewers who responded, 49 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great features, Poor screen- October 4, 2020
Just received and already sending back. On paper, this is the best smart watch we could find. I have never owned one before, so maybe I couldn’t have known better what to expect. The screen was dark, on its brightest setting. It was grainy too. The watch faces look fantastic on the download page, until you install them on the watch. Then they are dim, blurry, grainy. My first thought was that it looked like a child drew the watch face. So disappointed. I don’t know if that is the standard for all smart watches? Either way I can’t do that, especially at this price point. Back to analog without the bells and whistles. Better luck next time Garmin!
- Great once you get used to all it can do- June 1, 2021
I wasn't sure about the Vivoactive 4 at first. It replaced a Fitbit Blaze, so I was used to its features. However, once I took the time to study the online user's manual, and began to play with watch faces and customizing my widgets, I realized that this watch does much more. Also, I believe the HR monitor is more accurate than the Fitbit, which I why I wanted to try it out in the first place. I compare the Vivoactive 4 to my Rhythm Scosche on my Peloton bike, and for a 30-minute ride the Vivoactive 4 matches the Scosche to within 1 BPM. Also, as a smart watch, the screen is much more useful for reading texts that is the smaller Blaze screen. So far I like it a lot.
- An immediate return- October 17, 2020
This watch is the exact same price as the Venu, which is also offered by the same manufacturer. The features are near identical, the main discernible difference is the display. The display on this is a MUCH lower resolution, and much dimmer. The photos look nice, but in reality the watch itself looks and feels washed out (graphically). I ordered this because my wife has the Venu, and I liked the look of the bezel better on this. I was expecting (realistically, I feel) the same experience that she had, after all the watches are the exact same price. It was not to be. I returned this and ordered the Venu in black. It arrives Monday, and I'll review that as well.