Garmin vivoactive 4S 40mm GPS Watch with Heart Rate Monitor - Slate/Black
Enhance every workout
- Tracks steps, distance, running, elevation, and sleep to help you reach your fitness goals
- GPS tracking gets you the most accurate route tracking and speed info during exercise by using the strongest satellite link
- Animated workouts make physical activity easier than ever
- More than 20 built-in sports apps let you try out new activities or return to old favourites
Elevate your health tracking
- Monitors your heart rate, respirations, stress, and even hydration so you can live your healthiest life
- Menstrual cycle tracking makes it easy to know where you are in your cycle at any given time
- Pregnancy tracking feature via the Garmin Connect app tracks symptoms and baby movement, delivers weekly education, and shows how your wellness and performance metrics could change during pregnancy
- Pulse oximetry lets you measure your blood oxygen levels to track fitness recovery and watch for conditions such as sleep apnea or asthma (Note: Pulse oximeter data is intended for recreational use only. Pulse Ox data should not be treated as any type of medical diagnosis or treatment of disease. This is not a medical device: see garmin.com/ataccuracy for further information)
- VO2 Max gives you a snapshot of your overall cardio fitness level by measuring your peak oxygen uptake
- Receive alerts for incoming calls and social media updates and control music with your smartwatch
- Use the Garmin Pay mobile payment service to make payments without contact easily from your smartwatch
Keep moving for hours on end
- Battery provides up to 7 days in Smartwatch mode and up to 5 hours in GPS Music mode
- Recharges in just two hours via the included USB charging cable
Style and function
- 27.9mm case with a full-colour 218 x 218 resolution MIP display updates you with easy-to-read time and fitness data
- Adjustable and interchangeable QuickFit band lets you customize your look and style
- Powered by Garmin Operating System
- Compatible with Windows 2000 and later and MAC OS X 10.5 and later
- Compatible with over 50 apps, including pre-loaded Garmin Connect app
- Stores downloaded songs or streams from apps like Spotify, Deezer, and Amazon Music
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Vivoactive 4S
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 45 reviewers who responded, 36 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Do not buy- 22 janvier 2021
I’ve had this watch for a month now and I’m not impressed with it for the following reasons: - The watch graphics are not as good as advertised. The screen isn’t like Fitbit Versa 2 or iWatch. It’s pixelated and looks dated. - The GPS isn’t accurate and takes a long time to connect. - The weather function always shows the wrong temperature. - It doesn’t track my steps, stair climbs or sleeping accurately - which makes me wonder if it’s tracking anything correctly. - The watch/band is uncomfortable. I would not recommend this watch. It should be priced under $100, not $480. So disappointed in this product. Do not buy!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Nice sports watch- 25 novembre 2019
I previously had an iwatch before switching to a different phone. I loved the iwatch I felt that it could really do everything and it was pretty and had a nice touch screen. With that said the Garmin has not been a dissapointment. It doesnt have a very interactive toush screen but it does have everything I need. I really love the running aps and trainers that garmin provides. I also believe that the sensors in the garmin are better and I have a more accurate heart rate and step count (could just be me). Would love to see garmin look and feel more like an iwatch but again not dissapointed. Also i got the 4s so it fits my wrist really nicely.
- In Love- 16 janvier 2021
I received this as a gift after many, not so subtle, hints :) I am the first to admit i am technologically challenged. Having only had the watch for (2) weeks I am still discovering all of the features but I LOVE it so far. I love that it looks like an elegant watch. I was tired of the square shapes of other watches. I love the digital watch face. It is the perfect size for my wrist. Easy to see in the sunshine when outside on walks or runs with the dog, too. Very comfortable and my skin isn't breaking out from the material in the watch band. As an ER nurse, and COVID ICU travel nurse, it is withstanding hospital life like a champ!
- Still getting accustomed to the Vivoactive 4s- 5 janvier 2020
I have only had my Vivioactive 4s for 3-1/2 days. I am still working on learning it & don’t find it as easy to use as my FitBit. I used it for a 37 minute Kickboxing workout the evening it arrived & it showed I’d only burned 133 calories. My Fitbit would show between 350-400 calories burned & based on my effort I would go with that. I purchased this for GPS & ability to track biking, snowshoeing & X-country Skiing that my Fitbit did not adequately do. I’ll be skiing tomorrow so we’ll see how it works. The battery life is only lasting a couple of days which is really disappointing. I may end up returning this if it is continues to not meet my expectations.
- Nice Upgrade- 16 avril 2020
I bought this watch about a week ago as an upgrade from my 2 previous Fitbits'. After about 6 months both my Fitbits' stop sending notifications and don't accurately record my fitness. I love all the features and ease of use of the Garmin. It seems to be way more accurate. Everyone asks me why I don't just get the Apple Watch. Two reasons why I chose the Garmin. I need a fitness watch with great battery life so I can wear at night for the alarm clock. I don't want to wake my husband early every morning. Reason number two is the radiation the Apple Watch puts off. I already had a brain tumor removed because of cell phone radiation. Happy with my choice.