Garmin vivofit 4 Fitness Tracker - Small/Medium - Black
- Move IQ: This activity detection technology automatically recognizes changes in movement, allowing you to go from using an elliptical to biking to swimming without needing to start and stop the tracker when you change activities
- Activity and sleep tracking: Sensors monitor your steps, distance travelled, and calories burned, and track movements to determine sleep quality
- Pregnancy tracking: Feature via the Garmin Connect app tracks symptoms and baby movement, delivers weekly education, and shows how your wellness and performance metrics could change during pregnancy
- Activity reminders: A move bar reminds you to get up and move after periods of inactivity, and resets after you move for a couple of minutes
- Daily goals: vivofit 4 sets an attainable daily goal for you based on your current activity levels, adjusting the goal as your activity levels improve
- Long-lasting battery: The included SR43 battery offers 1+ year of battery life, depending on usage, so you don't have to worry about recharging the tracker
- Always-on colour display: The colour display is customizable with colour themes, watch faces, and personalized text and phrases
- Interchangeable bands: Switch up the look of the vivofit 4 by changing its bands (additional bands sold separately)
- Convenience features: The vivofit 4 is packed with convenient features, including an alarm, countdown timer, weather widget, find my phone feature, and more
- Water resistance: vivofit 4's water resistance level lets you wear the tracker while swimming
- Wireless connectivity: Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ technology make it easy to connect with a compatible smartphone, syncing your activity data with Garmin Connect
- Step competition: Use the Toe-to-Toe feature to connect to a vivofit jr. 2 or vivofit 4 tracker for an instant timed step competition
- Garmin Connect: Easily view your activity data in more detail from your computer or the mobile app, and save, share, and plan goals and activities
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- vivofit 4
- Instruction Sheet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Horrible- August 20, 2020
This watch sucks. I can’t give 0 stars, but I would if I could. It was great for the first few weeks, but then we had to switch the battery, when it is supposed to last for a year. About 2 weeks ago, after a bunch of on and offs, it shut down completely. For a watch that should stay on 24/7 it blacked, after a while of doing so, and having to go to all lengths to turn it back on. We have to replace the battery again, because it hasn’t even been a year since we’ve gotten it, and it’s already cost us so much time, and quite frankly, a nice bit of money. We don’t want to throw it out, even though it is absolute garbage. All in all, I DON’T recommend this watch at all. 0/5No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Great for a base model- October 27, 2020
We got this for our teen son who is hard on all his stuff. Battery lasted 11 months, and we just replaced it. Band broke after a year, but easy to find replacement bands.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great- June 15, 2021
It works great. I needed a Fitness Tracker that works with my computer. Fitbit does not and it took me a while to find one that works with the computer. It isn't always accurate with Garmin Connect but that it alright because I know what the watch tells me. It is great that I don't have to charge it up all the time. One problem is that Best Buy does not sell the dongle that connects it to the computer so I had to go through Amazon.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report