Garmin vivosmart 4 Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor - Large - Midnight Black
- All day and all night activity tracking: Offers fitness goal setting and tracks your calories, distance, steps, running, and even sleep patterns
- Records your sleep: Advanced monitoring captures data to help you better understand the quality of your sleep
- Heart-rate monitoring: Wrist-based heart rate delivers an accurate read of beats per minute
- Stress monitoring: keeps tabs on your level of stress throughout the day
- Pregnancy tracking: Feature via the Garmin Connect app tracks symptoms and baby movement, delivers weekly education, and shows how your wellness and performance metrics could change during pregnancy
- Provides a measure of fitness: Vo2 max offers a read on your rate of oxygen consumption and maximal aerobic capacity, while the wrist-based pulse oximeter gauges the saturation of oxygen in your blood
- 24/7 wearability: This activity tracker is discreet enough to be worn with all outfits, and comfortable enough to be worn in bed too
- Syncs with your smartphone: Get notifications from your compatible smartphone or tablet
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Vivosmart 4
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 476 reviewers who responded, 405 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- So far so good- June 28, 2020
I've had the vivosmart4 for about a week and love it so far. I am not athletic. I got this because I have heart issues and am diabetic and wanted an idea of how my heart was doing throughout the day. I know there is the warning about it not being medical grade, bit it works nice to give me an alert when my heart rate is going up when I might not think about it. The step counter is definitely a good motivator. I get annoyed if I don't get my steps in. The one thing I wish it did was turn on with the button as well as motion. It doesn't always register enough movement to turning and I feel foolish waving my arm around to get it to turn on.
- A lot for the money.- August 26, 2019
I am amazed how much this little thing does and I like it a lot now that I am have been using it for while. A lot of features for the money. That said, I am fairly tech savvy but the iPhone app interface is very confusing to navigate for the beginner. It seems like there is too much focus on social media, challenges, connections, news feed and the like. I am now reasonably good at using it and finding what I want but it took a while. I can see how older folks and those that aren't too tech savvy would be lost. It has to be pretty snug to be reliable. I question some of the sleep data as it has at times registered me as sleeping when I was awake.
- overall good product but small screen- April 19, 2019
This unit worked well. It had good battery life and I liked the fact that it has pulsox, a feature that is lacking in most competing products. The main reasons I bought this were (1) to be able to track heart rate during exercise and rest and (2) to track sleep patterns. I especially like the ability to see reports on heart rate and oxygen levels during sleep. Ultimately I returned it because the screen was too small for me to read easily and I wanted to try something with a few more features, like text message and email notification. Since then I have tried a fitbit versa and an apple watch 4 but neither is as good for sleep tracking.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.