Garmin vivosmart 4 Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor - Medium - Blue
- All day and all night activity tracking: Offers fitness goal setting and tracks your calories, distance, steps, running, and even sleep patterns
- Records your sleep: Advanced monitoring captures data to help you better understand the quality of your sleep
- Heart-rate monitoring: Wrist-based heart rate delivers an accurate read of beats per minute
- Stress monitoring: keeps tabs on your level of stress throughout the day
- Pulse oximetry: Measure your blood oxygen levels to track fitness recovery and watch for conditions such as sleep apnea or asthma (Note: Pulse oximeter data is intended for recreational use only. Pulse Ox data should not be treated as any type of medical diagnosis or treatment of disease. This is not a medical device: see garmin.com/ataccuracy for further information)
- VO2 Max: Get a snapshot of your overall cardio fitness level by measuring your peak oxygen uptake
- Pregnancy tracking: Feature via the Garmin Connect app tracks symptoms and baby movement, delivers weekly education, and shows how your wellness and performance metrics could change during pregnancy
- GPS tracking: Get the most accurate route tracking and speed info during exercise by using the strongest satellite link
- 24/7 wearability: This activity tracker is discreet enough to be worn with all outfits, and comfortable enough to be worn in bed too
- Syncs with your smartphone: Get notifications from your compatible smartphone or tablet
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Vivosmart 4
- Power Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 17 reviewers who responded, 17 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- So far so good- June 28, 2020
I've had the vivosmart4 for about a week and love it so far. I am not athletic. I got this because I have heart issues and am diabetic and wanted an idea of how my heart was doing throughout the day. I know there is the warning about it not being medical grade, bit it works nice to give me an alert when my heart rate is going up when I might not think about it. The step counter is definitely a good motivator. I get annoyed if I don't get my steps in. The one thing I wish it did was turn on with the button as well as motion. It doesn't always register enough movement to turning and I feel foolish waving my arm around to get it to turn on.
- A lot for the money.- August 26, 2019
I am amazed how much this little thing does and I like it a lot now that I am have been using it for while. A lot of features for the money. That said, I am fairly tech savvy but the iPhone app interface is very confusing to navigate for the beginner. It seems like there is too much focus on social media, challenges, connections, news feed and the like. I am now reasonably good at using it and finding what I want but it took a while. I can see how older folks and those that aren't too tech savvy would be lost. It has to be pretty snug to be reliable. I question some of the sleep data as it has at times registered me as sleeping when I was awake.
- Perfect for tracking sleep- March 27, 2020
I purchased this product over several others due to wanting to track my blood oxygen levels during sleeping. I love the way the sleep tracker works including the movement piece. The only thing I have noticed is when I am laying in bed before going to sleep, it doesn't always recognize that I am still away but just relaxing. It has been an eye opener on tracking my deep sleep and REM. I also like the fact that it has your stress levels and will even vibrate if you need to relax. This is perfect for someone who doesn't need the entire smart watch and is just looking for the basics. I do wish you could change the clock to military time though.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.