Garmin zumo XT Weather Resistant Bluetooth Motorcycle GPS Navigator with 5.5-in Glove Friendly Display - Black
Available online only
The rugged zūmo® XT all-terrain motorcycle navigator is built for adventure. Its ultrabright 5.5” display is glove-friendly and rain-resistant. It can withstand all kinds of weather, extreme temperatures and vibrations. Get adventurous routes with turn-by-turn directions for on-road navigation and topographic or BirdsEye Satellite Imagery for off-road guidance — no subscription needed. Rider alerts help prepare you for sharp curves and railroad crossings. Easily manage and review routes, tracks and waypoints across your navigator, smartphone and computer by using the Garmin Explore™ ecosystem. Pair with a compatible inReach® satellite communicator (sold separately) for interactive SOS, two-way messaging and location sharing.
• 5.5” ultrabright, glove-friendly display with crisp HD resolution in landscape or portrait mode; rain-resistant and built to military standard 810G for thermal and shock resistance
• Get spoken turn-by-turn directions through your connected helmet or headset plus preloaded off-road topographic maps with public land boundaries, 4x4 roads and more
• Access to BirdsEye Satellite Imagery with direct-to-device downloads and no annual subscription
• Garmin Adventurous Routing options find curvy or hilly roads for a fun and exciting riding experience
• Safety features include Bluetooth hands-free calling, rider alerts, automatic incident notifications and pairing with a compatible inReach satellite communicator (sold separately)
• Easily manage and review routes, tracks and waypoints across your navigator, smartphone and computer by using the Garmin Explore ecosystem
• Record your route by using the track recorder, and save or share it for future adventures
• Access live traffic and weather, share routes with other riders, and get phone notifications via the Garmin Drive app
• Stream music from your smartphone through the zūmo XT navigator, or play MP3 files stored on your zūmo
• Includes a History database of notable sites , iOverlander points of interest, Ultimate Public Campgrounds, TripAdvisor traveler ratings and millions of popular places, thanks to Foursquare
• Battery life up to 4 hours with backlight at 100% brightness, or hard-wire to constant power
• Easily import and share GPX files using the Garmin Drive app
• GPS: Yes
• Display Size: 4.8”W x 2.7”H (12.1 x 6.8 cm); 5.5” diag (13.9 cm)
• Water Rating: IPX7
• Display Resolution: 1280 x 720 pixels
• Display Type: Multi-touch, glass, high brightness HD color TFT with white backlight
• Battery Type: Rechargeable lithium-ion
• Battery Life: Up to 6 hours (up to 3.5 hours at 100% backlight)
• Drop Rating: MIL-STD-810
• Motorcycle-specific points of interest: Yes
• Preloaded Street Maps: Yes
• zūmo XT
• Motorcycle mount and hardware
• Motorcycle power cable
• USB cable
- zūmo XT
- Motorcycle mount and hardware
- Motorcycle power cable
- USB cable
- Easy to read- May 15, 2020
I’ve taken four or five rides with it so far, and am finally figuring out most of the features. A number of differences between this and my 590. Much easier to read. Provides more information in an easy to see format on the main map page. Brighter screen. Works well with my music from the iPhone. Still sorting out how to use the phone. Different from old models. Was told there’s going to be an updated, more secure mounting system. Haven’t see it yet. Do miss the tire pressure monitor feature from the 590. Was told that might come back in a software update but haven’t seen that yet either. Updates with out having to plug it in to a computer is nice. All in all, glad I bought it.
- Nice New Motorcycle GPS, but it could use a couple- May 16, 2020
I bought the new zumo XT to replace my tired old zumo 660. The new screen is a great improvement over the 660. Much Sharper, Brighter and Touch friendly. Many nice features, but it will take some time to figure them all out. I enjoy being able to listen to music when I ride, but I wish that I could load more MP3 songs onto the XT. There is still much space available on the micro SD card to save more music, but the unit wouldn’t recognize all the songs loaded on the card, even after restarting. Also an audio equalizer/tone control would be a welcome addition. (I would suggest a 5 band EQ..) Maybe an future software update could improve the music section of this very good motorcycle GPS. Thanks, Garmin....
- Nearly Perfect for Motorcycle Riders- May 16, 2020
Bought about 2 months ago. I've used Garmin GPS on my 4 wheeled vehicles for years but wanted something that worked on my bike. Tho' a bit pricey, I haven't been disappointed. The Display is bright enough to work in direct sunlight (this was a problem with my other Garmins when I tried to use them on my bike. The voice is generally audible but I've since paired it with my Smartphone & Motorcycle Communicator (UClear Motion6) & I can hear all directions thru my helmet speakers. I would have given 5 Stars except for the price. Yes, I would recommend it to other bikers.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Seller offers free standard shipping on orders over $100 in Local zone**In the event that product is unavailable, you will be refunded within 48 business hours.
Large Item Scheduled Delivery (items heavier than 150lbs)
Product will be delivered outside your home for all shipping areas.
Recycling of your old item(s) is not included with delivery.
Assembly of the delivered product is not included.
Seller does not ship to the following provinces/territories:
- Territories Remote
Returns can be made within 30 days of receiving your order.
|Canadian Pro Direct||Restocking Fees / Return Eligibility|
|Headphones and Earphones (all types)||30 Days||0%||Not Returnable||Not Returnable|
|All other products||30 Days||0%||5%||20%|
Return shipping costs will be paid by the seller for all cases where the product is defective, damaged or incorrect. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
To request a return
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date you recieved your product
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
All refunds will be processed within 4 Days