GE 2.8 Cu. Ft. Electric Washer & Dryer Combo (GFQ14ESSNWW) - White
- Front-load electric washer and dryer combo is easy to load and unload, and washes and dries your clothes in a single step
- 2.8 cu. ft. capacity provides ample space for big laundry loads
- Non-vented condensed drying system can be installed under a counter or in a closet without the need of an external vent
- White finish offers an elegant look that blends into most decors
- 14 wash cycles including delicates, heavy duty, quick wash, and whites, and 4 drying cycles can handle all your laundry loads
- Auto Wash + Dry automatically sets the optimal dry cycle based on the selected wash cycle, or you can select the dry cycle manually
- Steam wash penetrates deep into the fabric fibres to loosen stains without damaging the fabric
- Automatic release of detergent, bleach, and fabric softener dispensers at optimal point during the wash cycle makes the laundry process easy and saves precious time
- Sanitize cycle cleans at elevated temperatures to kill common household bacteria
- Add a Garment feature makes it easy to pause the machine and unlock the door to add a last minute items to the load
- Stainless steel drum will last for years to come
- Width: 59.54cm (23.44")
- Height: 84.45cm (33.25")
- Depth: 65.1cm (25.63")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Laundry Centre
- User Manual
- Installation Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 304 reviewers who responded, 263 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- work better than expected- January 26, 2021
We had it for 5 days and it works great just as expected. We installed it in the bathroom and is very quiet and did not have any issue with vibration. We already knew the drier will not be as a vented larger spearate appliance but it works well for 2 people. We did all our laundry and with towels it takes longer to dry but you just turn it on and walk away. Clean clothes very well and we're extremely satisfied. We live in a small apartment and the laundry place close to us closed so we went this route and we're extremely happy. We hooked it up to the water lines under the sink very easily with no issues. So far it performs very well.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than Expected- June 16, 2021
This product is even better than I expected! Many people have already written about the importance of reading the instructions and how this product works - it is NOT meant for a household of 7 people. If you're a relatively small household, with a relatively small space, it's a perfect product. I found that it dries better than my older unit, washes extremely well, is very quiet, and user friendly. I'm so happy I made the switch to a combo unit and highly recommend the product for anyone on the fence. Sure, it takes a bit of learning and adapting, but I'm extremely happy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Love this- May 21, 2021
This is a great invention and I wish I'd bought it sooner! You do need to be mindful of the amount of clothing you are adding to each load. I've seen a lot of reviews saying they don't dry or come out wrinkled, but they come out perfect if you give them a little room. Instead of doing one large load, I break it down and do 2 smaller loads. Also, the "max" spin cycle shakes the house but I don't see any reason to use it. I tried it once but the spin cycle on high is all you need. This is a space and energy saver. Mine is in the kitchen and I don't mind seeing it there. Honestly, unless something goes terribly wrong, I'll never buy separate units again.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.