GE 23.62'' 58dB Portable Dishwasher (GPT225SGLWW) - White
- Portable dishwasher saves space in your kitchen while providing ample room for all of your dishes
- CleanSensor technology optimizes water usage and maintains the ideal cycle time for perfectly clean dishes every time
- Three-level wash system uses precision water jets and hot temperatures to blast away food and stains
- 3600RPM Piranha hard food disposer pulverizes food particles to keep the dishwasher running smoothly
- Sanitize option reduces 99.99-percent of bacteria found on dishes for a hygienic level of clean
- Audible end-of-cycle signal lets you know when the dishes are clean
- Quietly operates at a 58dB decibel level, equivalent to the sound of a conversation
- EnergyStar certification helps to conserve energy and save money
- Dimensions: Width: 60cm (23.62"); height: 91.44cm (36"); depth: 64.45cm (25.37")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
- Installation Manual
- Use and Care
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 738 reviewers who responded, 603 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Small, awkard rack arrangment- January 19, 2021
Had I seen this in person, I would have never bought it, but due to COVID, it is online shopping only. Awkard rack arrangement doesn't fit as many dishes as my last Whirlpool unit. The bottom rack just rolls right out of the tracks when you pull it forward too fast, causing me to lift it back into place. Drain sprout doesn't always fit back in the hole of the dishwasher, getting stuck on itself. It gets the dishes clean but takes 2.5 hours for the cycle to go through, way longer than my old one. I had two whirlpools over the last 15 years, each one lasting about 7ish years, I don't see this one lasting more than 4. I hope to be proven wrong.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Impressive- January 28, 2021
First off the packaging for this product was very well done. About like Fort Knox. It had been 25 years since we had a new dishwasher. We made sure we had a good full load to really test this new one. It looks smaller compared to our old one but the layout allows for just as many dishes. Once we had it loaded to capacity I hooked it up and started it. It was so quiet. I almost had to put my ear on it to hear it. As it was I did put my hand on it to make sure it was running. The dishes are sparkling clean too. So pleased with this purchase. I find we are doing dishes more often since it is so easy and quiet compared to our old one.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love it!- July 28, 2020
Received my GE portable dishwasher this morning. 5 years of not having one, I was so happy to get it. Super easy to set up, it came with everything I needed. I saved my dishes from yesterday so I could use it right away. It cleaned my dishes great! If people pay attention to the directions, this dish washer does not have a formal dry cycle. You must open the door after the wash cycle is complete, and they dry very quickly! I've always done this anyway with my dishwashers that have heated drying. It saves energy. My dishes, glasses, and stainless were spotless. Also, it's my first time using Finish Quantum pods, totally happy with them.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.