GE 23.62'' 58dB Portable Dishwasher (GPT225SGLWW) - White
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- Portable dishwasher saves space in your kitchen while providing ample room for all of your dishes
- CleanSensor technology optimizes water usage and maintains the ideal cycle time for perfectly clean dishes every time
- Three-level wash system uses precision water jets and hot temperatures to blast away food and stains
- 3600RPM Piranha hard food disposer pulverizes food particles to keep the dishwasher running smoothly
- Sanitize option reduces 99.99-percent of bacteria found on dishes for a hygienic level of clean
- Audible end-of-cycle signal lets you know when the dishes are clean
- Quietly operates at a 58dB decibel level, equivalent to the sound of a conversation
- EnergyStar certification helps to conserve energy and save money
- Dimensions: Width: 60cm (23.62"); height: 91.44cm (36"); depth: 64.45cm (25.37")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
- Installation Manual
- Use and Care
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 500 reviewers who responded, 405 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Good
- I love it!- July 28, 2020
Received my GE portable dishwasher this morning. 5 years of not having one, I was so happy to get it. Super easy to set up, it came with everything I needed. I saved my dishes from yesterday so I could use it right away. It cleaned my dishes great! If people pay attention to the directions, this dish washer does not have a formal dry cycle. You must open the door after the wash cycle is complete, and they dry very quickly! I've always done this anyway with my dishwashers that have heated drying. It saves energy. My dishes, glasses, and stainless were spotless. Also, it's my first time using Finish Quantum pods, totally happy with them.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- So far so good- June 23, 2020
Delivered this morning and I ran 2 loads. Nothing was very dirty so I haven't tested its power yet. Machine is much quieter than I thought it would be. It's not much louder than running your faucet at full blast in an empty sink. Hook up was easy, it's a quick connection so you pull down, push it on to the faucet (with the adapter installed) and release. You cannot see the controls with the door shut but if you look between the top and door you can see the timer, or just slowly open the door. No dry function but my water gets so hot that the dishes were dry soon after opening the door. I'm really happy so far but again, just got it today.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great machine- January 8, 2020
This is the first new machine we’ve bought in over 20 years, so there are many great features we’ve never had. Things we like: delay start, sanitize mode, the clean look of it, with the buttons hidden, programming is easy, the soap dispenser setup, it uses less water, it’s easy to clean, it cleans great and is much quieter than our old one. Things we think could be improved: the hose should be in the middle of the back side for ease of placement, and slightly longer, the silverware tray takes up too much room and is not secured, placement of dishes is too specific, and makes it seem smaller inside. All in all, we are very happy with this machine.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.