GE 24" 2.9 Cu. Ft. Freestanding Smooth Top Electric Range (JCAS640RMSS) - Stainless Steel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- Electric range with four radiant elements delivers accurate, even, and consistent heat to cook your dishes to perfection
- 2.9 cu. ft. of oven capacity and two oven racks make it easy to cook multiple dishes at once
- 6,400W cooktop, 2,700W bake element, and 3,000W broil element provides plenty of power to cook everything from delicate sauces to sturdy cuts of meat
- Free-standing design means it can be installed free from surrounding cabinetry for added versatility
- Large oven window lets you keep an eye on your dishes without opening the oven door
- Front-control knobs provide easy access to the range's controls
- Steam-clean option cuts through baked-on gunk for quick and efficient cleaning
- Removable backsplash provides a customized look to fit any kitchen
- Dimensions: Width: 24.02"; height: 41.5"; depth: 28.12"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24 hours of your purchase.
(If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information.
- Anti-Tip Bracket
- Warning Languages
- U&C Languages
- Cleaning Crème And Pad
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 70 reviewers who responded, 56 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Pretty, functional, overpriced- January 25, 2019
The range looks terrific, and the smooth-top performs well, and is easy to clean. I'm still tweaking the oven temp, which is running a little cool, but the broiler is nice and hot. Haven't tried the steam clean feature yet. Drawer is flimsy, don't feel comfortable storing heavy items in it. The BIG minus is features: I researched 24" ranges thoroughly, and knew I'd compromise on extras if I didn't spend big bucks, but this pretty thing doesn't even have a clock, timer, or oven-on indicator light, all of which are taken for granted on 30" ranges at less than half the price. I think GE could have done better, and just.....didn't.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Love our new GE Stove!- May 27, 2020
We have always had a stove with the coil burners and drip pans and were so fed up with the drip pans constantly dirty and the coil burners going out of round, so finally we decided on this new glass top cookstove and could not be happier!! No more frying pans jiggling around on the burners, everything cooks evenly now. Big glass door to see in the oven, bottom drawer to put a few things in and easy cleaning on the stove top with recommended cleaning product. We have a small area so this stove works out perfectly! Just wish the price wasn't so high, but they always are on one this size.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works like a full size!- April 10, 2020
My wife and I recently moved to a renovated small home and decided to purchase small appliances to save space. I am surprised how well this range performs for a 24” stove. I have not had any issues with size, heating or function plus it cleans super easy! I’ve easily fit 3 pans on at one time and never had any problem fitting a pan in the oven. Also, we both like the stylish look. I cook a lot and this stove works as good as any full size range I’ve used. I do miss a timed bake oven but now I’m home more! Definitely a good purchase for our new homeYes, I would recommend this to a friend.