GE 24" 46dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub & Third Rack (GDT665SSNSS) -Stainless
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- Built-in dishwasher easily slides in under your existing countertop and in between your existing cabinets
- 46dB noise level is so quiet that it won't disturb your conversations and you'll barely notice it's running
- Autosense cycle maintains the ideal cycle time based on soil levels and water temperature for a customized clean
- CleanSensor technology optimizes water usage while the flood-protect system prevents leaks
- Sanitize option delivers a high-temperature rinse to sanitize and eliminate 99.999-percent of bacteria found on dishes
- Dry Boost feature gets hard-to-reach dishes up to three times drier than traditional heat cycles
- 3600 RPM Piranha hard food disposer with removable filter grinds food particles before they go down the drain, eliminating the need to pre-rinse dishes
- Two independent wash zones provide flexible cleaning options for a complete wash in either rack
- Full-size third rack holds an entire dinner's worth of flatware with dedicated jets to blast away food
- Bottle jets clean hard-to-reach areas inside tall items like glasses, bottles, and vases
- Stainless steel finish and a stainless steel interior add a sleek, modern look to your kitchen
- Energy Star certified ensures efficient use of electricity to help save you money
- Dimensions: Width: 60.32cm (23.75"); height: 86.36cm (34"); depth: 60.96cm (24")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
- Installation Manual
- Use and Care
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5603 reviewers who responded, 4959 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Good Dishwasher- August 3, 2020
We just moved into our new house and all appliances are good. Dishwasher is good, only reason not putting great is the buttons on the door are hard to select and don't light up or let you know they are selected so once you close the door you just hope for the best. And, when filling out this review, the company scews the survey to their advantage. Asking why I bought this unit, only answers you can choose and have to choose one, Great customer service, product quality control price, online research. What if none of those answers that give the company a great pat on the back for themselves doesn't apply? You can only pick their answers.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- SO QUIET- March 20, 2019
We just got this GE dishwasher install on Thursday March 14, 2019. It is absolutely the most quiet dishwasher I've ever owned!! Beside being quiet it cleans the dishes exceptionally well. And I really like the feature where you can select to use either the top or bottom tray or both to wash the dishes, you have the option. Best of all my new dishwasher enhances the beauty of my kitchen. All around I'm very happy with all the GE appliances I own, which includes; a french door oven, glass electric cooktop,microwave oven, cloths washer and dryer. And when my current refrigerator fails, I will definitely replace it with a GE refrigerator.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Disappointed- October 9, 2019
Upgraded our appliance package when we had our home built. Always thought GE products were high quality, but not very happy with what we have. Today is the two year anniversary of our move in and last night the dishwasher refused to work. Doesn't seem to be any power to the system so I reset the circuit breaker twice to no avail. We don't use the dishwasher a lot so it's not like it's been overworked. When it was working it was quiet, but I didn't think it did a good job of cleaning. If I need to replace it I will definitely go to another manufacturer. Too bad that American quality has given way to cheap global economy manufacturing.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.