GE 24" 48dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub (GBT640SMPES) - Slate
- 24" built-in dishwasher holds 14 place settings and gives your kitchen a streamlined look
- 48dB noise level is super quiet so it won't disturb you as you converse, watch TV, or sleep
- Five wash cycles and multiple options allow you to customise the cleaning power of each load
- Hard food disposer with removable filter pulverises food particles to eliminate debris and prevent clogs
- Steam Prewash function loosens tough, baked on foods so you don't have to scrub your dishes before washing them
- Half Load option allows you to run a partial load without wasting water
- Delay Start option allows you to conveniently run the dishwasher on your schedule
- Audible end-of-cycle signal alerts you when the dishes are done
- Stainless steel tub and a slate exterior finish provide lasting durability and beauty
- Energy Star Certification delivers year-round energy savings depending on your use
- Dimensions: Width: 60.6cm (23.86"); height: 85.6cm (33.7"); depth: 68.58cm (27")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
What's in the Box
- Installation Manual
- Use and Care
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.