GE 24" 48dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub (GDT635HSMSS) - Stainless Steel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- A steam prewash option helps loosen stuck-on food particles for a thorough clean
- Piranha hard food disposer with removable filter works to chop up food particles that may clog jets to keep your dishwasher running at its best
- Bottle wash jets target hard-to-reach areas in taller items such as vases or glasses to ensure the ultimate clean
- 7 different cycle settings including AutoSense, Bottle Wash, Heavy Wash, Light Wash, Normal Wash, PreWash, and Sanitize (NSF)
- AutoSense automatically adjusts settings so you get the perfect clean every time
Flexible loading options
- Large capacity provides enough space to wash up to 16 place settings in a single load
- Wash Zones let you target the bottom or upper rack only to save energy when you've only got half a load of dishes
- Built-in design provides your kitchen with a seamless look
- Stainless steel finish adds modern appeal to your kitchen
- Stainless steel tub resists corrosion for long-lasting durability
- 3-digit countdown display with 1- to 12-hour delay start lets you set the dishwasher and forget it
- 48dB silence rating makes the dishwasher as quiet as rainfall, so you'll hardly notice it's running
- ENERGY STAR qualified design reduces impact to the environment and your wallet
- Width: 23.75"
- Height: 34.62"
- Depth: 24"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase.
(If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
- Use & Care Manual
- Product Registration
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 454 reviewers who responded, 372 would recommend this product.
- Disappointing- February 8, 2016
I am sorry to say that I am not thrilled with this product - I just ran a normal cycle with heated dry and it took over 2 hours to complete the cycle - this is ridiculously way too long for any cycle to run under any circumstance - the dishes and coffee mugs were not as clean as I had hoped they would be and there were faint coffee stains on the mugs - the design is also not as I expected and it really does not align flush like I would have liked it to - I am going to give it another chance because I need a dishwasher but I am wishing I would have purchased a different product and I am already counting down until it is time to replace this oneNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Middle of the road product- December 23, 2016
We bought a new villa and the appliances they provided were GE. I would never have even had GE in my top 5. It's better than expected but doesn't work nearly as well as my kid's dishwasher (an American made competitor). It is average in noise and average in cleaning. I have to check every dish as it comes out and often have soap residue in the tub (where it didn't get completely washed out of the dispenser). I also have to almost completely rinse all residue off prior to washing or the dishes won't get clean. The factory setting of temperature (123) may be too low so plan to up temp to 175 to see if it cleans better.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dishwasher with many useful features- May 3, 2019
Our new GDT635HS does an amazing job cleaning the dishes. No issues whatsoever – the adjustable top rack has already come in handy with very large pots and the bottle jets feature has been great for cleaning out coffee travel mugs and school water bottles. We have also noticed that the cutlery comes out much cleaner and with no residue like our old dishwasher used to have. For the geeks out there, the Wi-Fi option has been helpful knowing at what cycle the machine is on and when everything will be finished. The unit is exceptionally quiet and very easy to load up – would highly recommend this GE dishwasher.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.