GE 24" 49dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub (GBT632SSMSS) - Stainless Steel
This is a special-order product with a delivery estimate of 3 or more weeks from now, and the date may change if there are transport delays. It’s being sourced directly from the manufacturer, potentially from outside Canada. We’ll email you with the earliest possible delivery date and call to talk you through the delivery process.
- 24" built-in stainless steel dishwasher fits snugly under the counter to blend seamlessly with your kitchen
- 12 place settings provide enough space for all your dishes in one load
- 5-level wash system with 7 cycles to let you fine-tune your wash settings to tackle any load
- Cycles include: AutoWash, Energy Saver, Glasses, Heavy Wash, Normal Wash, Rinse Only, Speed Wash, and Sanitize Option
- Sanitization option ensures your dishes, cups, and cutlery are sparkling clean and food safe
- CleanSensor measures soil and water temperature, and adjusts the cycle time to minimize the use of water
- Up to a 12-hour delayed start so you can set the dishwasher to work around your schedule
- Convenient audible alert at the end of the cycle lets you know precisely when your dishes and cutlery are ready to unload
- 49dB noise rating for quiet operation
- Stainless steel tub and door liner provides long-term durability with corrosion resistance
- 3-digit display features a cycle countdown timer to quickly inform you how much time is left
- Convenient integrated inlaid electronic touch controls are easy to use
- Energy Star-certified appliance reduces power consumption without compromising on cleaning performance
- Width: 23.5"
- Height: 32.5"
- Depth: 22.41"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase.
(If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.