GE 24" 49dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub (GBT632SSMSS) - Stainless Steel
- 24" built-in stainless steel dishwasher fits snugly under the counter to blend seamlessly with your kitchen
- 12 place settings provide enough space for all your dishes in one load
- 5-level wash system with 7 cycles to let you fine-tune your wash settings to tackle any load
- Cycles include: AutoWash, Energy Saver, Glasses, Heavy Wash, Normal Wash, Rinse Only, Speed Wash, and Sanitize Option
- Sanitization option ensures your dishes, cups, and cutlery are sparkling clean and food safe
- CleanSensor measures soil and water temperature, and adjusts the cycle time to minimize the use of water
- Up to a 12-hour delayed start so you can set the dishwasher to work around your schedule
- Convenient audible alert at the end of the cycle lets you know precisely when your dishes and cutlery are ready to unload
- 49dB noise rating for quiet operation
- Stainless steel tub and door liner provides long-term durability with corrosion resistance
- 3-digit display features a cycle countdown timer to quickly inform you how much time is left
- Convenient integrated inlaid electronic touch controls are easy to use
- Energy Star-certified appliance reduces power consumption without compromising on cleaning performance
- Width: 23.5"
- Height: 32.5"
- Depth: 22.41"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase.
(If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
- Use And Care Manual
- Product Registration
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
- Water Leakage Faulty Design- 11 septembre 2020
After operating 4 months, it gave an Error E-4 which is water leak, Tech found that there is a cap inside which is as per design not screwed its only pushed by hand and has a gasket and it leaks water, suggest modification in design to make sure this cap is properly secured maybe screwed in or bolted.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Stay away from it- 6 juin 2020
DW Review I bought this dishwasher two months ago from my local store and since I got it even from the first time we are having issues with it. I’m not happy with the results of how the dishes are not coming clean from the dishwasher. even if you put a plate with some leftover of ketchup sauce on it it doesn’t clean and i already had two technicians who came to see the dishwasher the first one checked and said its installed correctly Level and drainage is OK but the water inside the dishwasher is not hot enough to cleanup the dishes but apparently he did not mention that on his report to GE and then I had second technician came over to have a look on my dishwasher and after running few tests and cycles he saw the same issue that the water is not hot enough to clean the dishes properly so frustrated with my new dishwasher I would not recommend this product I wish I have read this reviews before buyingNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Limitation- 27 octobre 2019
Have been using this dishwasher for a month. The top rack only has one row designed to handle tea cups rather than coffee sized mugs. The same with glasses - only one row accommodates drinking glasses. Appears to be cleaning dishes well, but because of limitations we are running the dishwasher partially full.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.