GE 24" 52dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub (GBP534SSPSS) - Stainless Steel
- 24" built-in dishwasher holds 10 place settings and gives your kitchen a streamlined look
- 52dB noise level won't drown out conversations in the kitchen
- Four wash cycles and options including high-temperature washing make it easy to choose the right intensity for each load
- Soil Sensor technology automatically adjust to the soil level of your dishes to help conserve energy
- Steam Prewash function loosens tough, baked on foods so you don't have to scrub your dishes before washing them
- Sanitise Cycle with a high-temperature rinse eliminates up to 99% of bacteria for a complete clean
- Delay Start option allows you to conveniently run the dishwasher on your schedule
- Audible end-of-cycle signal alerts you when the dishes are done
- Stainless steel tub ensures long-lasting durability and performance
- Electronic controls on the top of the door ensure simple and intuitive operation
- Energy Star Certification delivers year-round energy savings depending on your use
- Dimensions: Width: 59.69cm (23.5"); height: 82.5cm (32.48"); depth: 57.15cm (22.5")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
What's in the Box
- Installation Manual
- Use and Care
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 0 would recommend this product.
- Dishwasher not connected as promised- January 19, 2022
When the dishwasher was bought we were told it would be connected and the old dishwasher taken out the same day. We received the dishwasher January 14 and told that it would not be installed till January 25th. Very disappointing!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report