GE 27" 4.3 Cu. Ft. Self-Clean True Convection Electric Wall Oven (JKS5000SNSS) - Stainless Steel
- 4.3 cu. ft. convection electric wall oven provides plenty of room for family-sized meals
- 10-pass hidden bake element and 8-pass broil element deliver perfectly browned results
- True European convection circulates heat for even and efficient cooking
- Integrated Wi-Fi allows you to control the oven right from your smartphone or tablet
- Automatic self-clean and steam-clean options take the hassle out of clean-up time
- Warming mode keeps your dishes at ready-to-serve temperatures
- Stainless steel finish add modern style to your kitchen
- Glass touch controls offer an intuitive, easy-to-use touch screen experience
- Child lock keeps curious little ones safe from getting burned when the oven is on
- Width: 26.75"
- Height: 28.75"
- Depth: 26.62"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Wall Oven
- Use And Care
- Installation Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 592 reviewers who responded, 536 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nice oven- August 25, 2017
I have had this and used it a lot for several months now and am really happy with the features and the performance. It bakes very even and I have used all the different features except the clean cycle. The only thing that I don't like is that I am unable to change the temp. of the oven without having to go back and set the whole thing over again unless I have missed reading about how to change the temp while baking. A lot of people have complained about the noise of the fans. I have had no problem. I have noticed however that recently the convection fan is making more noise than it did while it was new. So far I am very happy with it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great oven!- January 25, 2021
I replaced our 25 year old GE Convection Oven with this 27" built in Convection Oven. I was extremely surprised at the extended rack that it came with and even more surprised because there are no heating coils on the bottom of the oven! I love that there are 8 coils used for broiling, I love the large window, I love the ease of use and the electronic face. Disappointed that it takes such a long time to preheat and disappointed in the color. I ordered the stainless steel thinking the part of the oven not stainless steel would be black and it is not. It is a dark greyish brown. I guess it's my fault for not seeing it in person first.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice built-in oven- October 2, 2020
This 27" wide built-in GE oven replaced an approx. 28-year old oven (also GE) in my rental home. The tenants seem to love their new oven. I gave one star less for a total lack of communication regarding the installation window. I was supposed to be notified on the day of installation of the actual installation time which I was supposed to have told the tenant. Nobody called me on that day and the tenant of course didn't know anything. Later I learned from the tenant, that he was just leaving the house, when the installation truck arrived. The installation itself seemed to have proceeded smoothly. Please improve communications! Thanks.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.