GE 27" 51dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub (GDT225SGLWW) - White
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Efficient, sanitized deep cleaning
- Features 3 wash cycles, including Auto Sense, Heavy Wash, and Light Wash to tackle all your daily dirty dishes
- Auto Sense cycle creates the ideal cycle time based on soil levels and water temperature
- CleanSensor technology optimizes water usage for more efficient use
- Sanitize option (NSF-certified) sanitizes using a high-temperature rinse to reduce 99.99-percent of bacteria from dishes
Pulverizes food to prevent clogs
- Piranha Hard Food Dispenser grinds up bigger food particles, including hard items such as pits and pieces of bone, before flushing them away down the disposal line, all by way of a removable filter that keeps water cleaner
Long-lasting durability and beauty
- Full stainless-steel interior offers long-lasting beauty and durability while resisting stains and corrosion
- Flood control system shuts down the dishwasher if there's a leak, preventing your floors from water damage
Sleek, modern design
- Installs seamlessly under the counter and look great in any kitchen with clean, minimalist lines and sparkling stainless steel finish
- Quietly operates at a peaceful 51dB, similar in noise level to a casual conversation between two people
- Fully integrated control panel is easy to use and gives the sleek design a seamless look
- ENERGY STAR qualified design and operation means you can enjoy greater energy efficiency and lower energy costs
- Width: 68.25cm (26.87")
- Height: 110.49cm (43.5")
- Depth: 67.61cm (26.61")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
- Installation Package
- Instruction Manual
- Use and Care
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 773 reviewers who responded, 600 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Small, awkard rack arrangment- January 19, 2021
Had I seen this in person, I would have never bought it, but due to COVID, it is online shopping only. Awkard rack arrangement doesn't fit as many dishes as my last Whirlpool unit. The bottom rack just rolls right out of the tracks when you pull it forward too fast, causing me to lift it back into place. Drain sprout doesn't always fit back in the hole of the dishwasher, getting stuck on itself. It gets the dishes clean but takes 2.5 hours for the cycle to go through, way longer than my old one. I had two whirlpools over the last 15 years, each one lasting about 7ish years, I don't see this one lasting more than 4. I hope to be proven wrong.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Feels cheap; is small- September 3, 2019
This dishwasher has a surprisingly small interior. It's very difficult to fit pots inside, forget about pans. I had to lower the top rack to fit water glasses and now the lower rack can't hold anything larger than a dinner plate. The silverware bin has holes too small for my flatware and isn't securely anchored to the rack to it's constantly tipping over. Also, the condensate dry feature is just evaporation. So all my tupperware, the tops of my bowls, etc. always come our wet. The outside looks nice, but the top controls mean you can't see when the dishwasher is running or what part of the cycle it is on. I wish I'd gone with a different model.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Impressive- January 28, 2021
First off the packaging for this product was very well done. About like Fort Knox. It had been 25 years since we had a new dishwasher. We made sure we had a good full load to really test this new one. It looks smaller compared to our old one but the layout allows for just as many dishes. Once we had it loaded to capacity I hooked it up and started it. It was so quiet. I almost had to put my ear on it to hear it. As it was I did put my hand on it to make sure it was running. The dishes are sparkling clean too. So pleased with this purchase. I find we are doing dishes more often since it is so easy and quiet compared to our old one.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.