GE 28" 16.6 Cu. Ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator (GTE17GTNRWW) - White
Spacious accomodations for all your food
- 16.6 cu. ft. capacity two-door refrigerator with 4 cu. ft. freezer and 12.6 cu. ft. fresh food compartment offers plenty space to store your fruits, veggies, frozen food, and more
- Reversible door design allows versatile placement of the refrigerator in your kitchen
- Freestanding design ensures easy installation
Food freshness features galore
- Two clear crisper drawers keep your produce fresh and crisp for a long time
- ClimateKeeper system with electronic temperature sensors and touch controls help easily regulate both fresh and frozen food sections
- Three-full width adjustable edge-to-edge glass shelves for convenient and flexible storage of fresh food
- Sliding snack pan allows easy access to your favourite snacks
- Two full-width door bins for easy organization of beverages and gallon storage lets you store bulky items
- Top freezer with 1 full-width wire shelf and 2 freezer bins lets you keep your frozen food organized and easily accessible
- Spillproof freezer floor allows hassle-free clean up
- Frost-free design saves time and effort required to manually defrost the fridge
- LED light illuminates the interior of the fridge efficiently
- Energy Star certification ensures efficient energy consumption and saves on your power bills
- Width: 71.12cm (28")
- Height: 164.46cm (64.75")
- Depth: 82.85cm (32.62")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Use and Care Manual
- Installation Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 530 reviewers who responded, 449 would recommend this product.
- Sleek & Simple.- October 10, 2019
This is a simple, no frills refrigerator/freezer combo that fit perfectly into the compact space that I have available for a refrigerator in my kitchen. I've only had it for 3 days, so I can't say a whole lot about it other than it's exactly as pictured and true to size. My only complaint so far is that the compressor is a bit loud and the whole unit vibrates a little bit (to the point where a few beer bottles inside were clinging together slightly). I believe this issue will go away once the whole unit runs a little longer and settles into it's new home in our kitchen. If it weren't for the initial vibrating and compressor noise, I'd give it a 5 star review.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- It works better now that the compressor is new.- January 14, 2021
This is my 2nd one. First one had a terrible noise and was told to deal with GE. Disappointing. I was on hold for 30 minutes and gave up. The dealer was able to make the appt. Finally the technician advised I needed a compressor. Disappointing since it was brand new. I was told it could take 2 to 6 weeks to obtain the part. Finally the appliance store replaced it. It's now working well. No constant loud noise. It's a refrigerator that has a top freezer. Bad design since I've hit my head 5 times already. Remember to take a step back before standing up to avoid hitting your head. Otherwise, it's a refrigerator. Nothing too exciting until I hit my head again...No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Nice looking, storage is average at best.- February 15, 2021
Nice looking fridge for the price. Basic features only, nothing fancy. The door storage is not maximized to take advantage of room for a third shelf, just void space. Drawers are small and tight. The shelves in fridge are adjustable but not to any configuration that seems to make sense. Can’t store any tall items anywhere but in door, and even that is significantly limited. I would have looked at an upgrade model but was limited by the space I had to fill in my kitchen. I would not buy this model again due to the stated limitations. The one nice feature is the slope of the freezer floor that keeps stuff from sliding out, the top wire shelf could use a similar design change.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.