GE 3.3 Cu. Ft. Top Load Washer (GNW128SSMWW) - White
- 3.3 cu. ft. top-loading washer gives you ample capacity to add more dirty laundry to each load, resulting in fewer overall loads to save you time and energy
- Space-saving, stackable design fits in most areas that will not accommodate a full-size washer
- Durable stainless-steel basket resists rust and is built to last
- Deep Fill feature delivers the right amount of water for each load
- Clean laundry correctly with 8 wash cycles and 3 rinse cycles, including Casuals, Delicates, Heavy Duty, Jeans, Normal, Rinse + Spin, Soak, Speed Wash, Spin Only, Towels, Wash, Rinse and/or Spin, and Whites
- Electronic 1-touch control and LED read-out offer easy operation
- Up to 24-hour delay start timer for doing laundry around your schedule
- Bleach dispenser offers a convenient and safe way to add liquid bleach to appropriate loads
- Childlock option keeps little ones for gaining unintended access
- When pairing with a matching dryer, choose one with a capacity roughly twice the size of the washer
- Overall dimensions: Width: 60.96cm (24"); height: 95cm (37.4"); depth: 62.23cm (24.5")
- Water Hose
- Drain Hose
- Use and Care
- Installation Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 57 reviewers who responded, 42 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good capacity !!- August 12, 2020
I live in an apartment complex, my washer machine that was in there I found wasn't working after moving in right before covid... So grateful for the replacement ! Now I won't have to bring my full sized quilts to the laundromat !!! Has many options, surprised by cleaning performance, deep fill options, soak, double rinses option.... Didn't take long to get used to. Just read the instructions, even on here, and everything turns out marvelous. Only minor complaint, is the hot water isn't straight hot, all heated water is dumbed down, but that's the governments fault!! Love the extra spin option too. A+!!! Keep bringing more American manufacturing back !Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad Product- September 22, 2019
Machine looks good and worked great the first few washes. After that, it's been nothing but a headache. I've had to wash the same load 2-3 times just to get it right. It does not wring the clothing well. When the load is done it feels like i'm taking the clothes out of a lake. If I try to do just the spin, It does a whole new wash with the same outcome. We've had the machine less than a month. This is our second GE washing machine. Our first machine lasted 16 years with no issues. I am highly disappointed with this so call "upgrade".No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Works fine- January 12, 2019
Overall the washer works fine, but there are some details that I don't love. The lid doesn't slide well and often comes off the track. The detergent dispenser is located just below where the lid folds so it is hard to get the detergent in at the right angle. The fabric softener dispenser stays filled up with water and is not easy to drain. My clothes are getting clean, though, so I guess that's what really matters. Another thing, the dryer it was paired with does not match at all and is a different height, so I really could've chosen any other dryer. It was the only top-loading washing machine on the market that would fit in my space, so I didn't have another option for the washer. It is also somewhat loud. But I like the many options of wash cycles.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.