GE 30" 5.0 Cu. Ft. Self-Clean Electric Wall Oven (JTS3000ENES) - Slate
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 5.0 cu. ft. electric wall oven provides plenty of room for family-sized meals
- 10-pass hidden bake element and 8-pass broil element deliver perfectly browned results
- TrueTemp system manages oven temperatures to ensure heat stays accurate and consistent
- Integrated Wi-Fi allows you to control the oven right from your smartphone or tablet
- Scan-to-cook function allows you to scan the barcode on your food for automatic oven setting and baking perfection
- Automatic self-clean and steam-clean options take the hassle out of clean-up time
- Warming mode keeps your dishes at ready-to-serve temperatures
- Elegant slate finish and glass touch controls add modern style to your kitchen
- Width: 29.75"
- Height: 28.62"
- Depth: 26.75"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Wall Oven
- Use And Care
- Installation Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1591 reviewers who responded, 1458 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Stylish and beautiful!- November 30, 2014
Updated our kitchen and found the GE Appliances at the same store that did our countertops. Used the oven first for Thanksgiving dinner (was a little worried if it would perform) but it was flawless! The only thing we don't like is that if you set the timer, when it goes off, the oven shuts off. So if your food needs more time you have to restart the oven. (It would prevent burned food if you get distracted though) Also, the control panel was warped when the oven came out of the box (still worked) but the dealer said he would get the part ordered and replaced asap so should not be an issue. Oven looks great and works well. Very please so far.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Looks & Works Great So Far- January 16, 2017
The new oven installed easily and looks great. We replaced a 1992 Kenmore microwave/wall oven combination unit that still worked but was definitely past it's prime. The reviews we read prior to purchasing our new oven stated that the fan is noisy, but we find it hardly noticeable. I love how wide the inside of the oven is. It looks bigger inside than my old one. Being that we have only cooked one pizza and one pan of enchiladas, I feel we really haven't used it enough yet to rate it's performance. It seems pretty user friendly so far. The only concern I have is how well the flexible, plastic control panel is going to hold up over time.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great features!- September 6, 2020
I purchased this wall oven because it was very highly rated by Consumer Reports. I didn’t even realize it was a smart oven that connected to Wi-Fi! It is controllable through an app and can be controlled with Alexa or Google if desired. The app control feature is pretty amazing as we can have the oven warm up when we are on the way home for it to be ready to bake some cookies when we walk in the door! As for the cooking, it cooks well and even, usually finishing the food in the earlier side of the time range given for products. I haven’t used the self-clean feature, but expect it to work as well as the rest of the features are working.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.