GE 30" 5.3 Cu. Ft. True Convection 5-Element Slide-In Electric Range (JCS840SMSS) - Stainless Steel
Cook smarter with true European convection efficiency
- 5.3 cu. ft. oven capacity provides plenty of room for cooking multiple dishes at once
- True European convection oven utilizes a third element along with the fan and direct vent for quick, even roasting
- Slide-in electric range installs easily without the need for gas power
- Edge-to-edge cooktop features 5 radiant elements including a 6"/9" 3000W element, a 6" 1500W element, a 12"/9" 3000W element, a 6" 1500W, and a 6" 120W element
- Baking drawer offers a place to keep food warm while you bake and also functions as a storage drawer
- Sabbath mode lets you to keep the oven on for several days at a time to keep cooked foods warm on the Jewish Sabbath or on Jewish holidays
Effortless cleaning at the push of button
- Self-cleaning system with steam option and 3 heavy-duty self-clean racks allow you to conveniently clean your oven and racks at the same time with a simple touch of a button
- Sleek finish with electronic touch controls and a smooth top surface lend a sleek and stylish look to any kitchen decor
- Dimensions: width: 76.2cm (30"), height: 92.07cm (36.25"), depth: 76.2cm (30")
- User Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
- Love it- May 1, 2020
I've had this for over a year now. It works as it should. If you read the manual and use it properly there should be no issues. Great looking range that does the job! I almost think the negative reviews were planted by competitors they seem so far off the mark from my experience. Of course I got the five year geek squad for a purchase that gets so much use but haven't needed it yet.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Love the colour and features!- February 17, 2021
I bought this 6 weeks ago and extremely happy with all the features, from melting to power boil. Clean up is so much easier than the stainless. Several reviews complained of a noisy fan. I have not had this experience and I am sensitive to loud noises.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a fan of the fan- December 5, 2019
I bought this one year ago, have had the fan fixed/replaced twice and the cooling fan is very noisyNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.