GE 30" 5.7 Cu. Ft. Slide-In Electric Range (JCSS630SMSS) - Stainless Steel
- 5.7 cu. ft. oven capacity provides plenty of room for cooking multiple dishes at once
- Slide-in electric range installs easily without the need for gas power
- Two 3000W radiant elements and two 1500W radiant elements offer versatile cooking options
- White LED display offers a crisp light that's easy to read, even across the room
- Storage drawer provides a convenient place to keep your pots and pans
- Steam-clean functionality and a hidden bake element allow you to clean your oven with ease
- Stainless steel finish with electronic touch controls and a smooth top surface lend a sleek and stylish look to any kitchen decor
- Dimensions: width: 76cm (29.92"), height: 92cm (36.22"), depth: 75cm (29.53")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Use & Care
- Installation instruction
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
- Malfunction after less than a month- December 23, 2020
Delivered Nov 29. Last week it started showing an F350 code when we used the oven. Indicates fan, we followed trouble shooting tips on line. Called for service. It is now 2 days before Christmas. Oven is unusable. It could take a week for the range to be exchanged. I have my kids home from university for the next 2 weeks. It sucks that we can't bake or make a home cooked meal for the holidays with a brand new stove I just bought. The delay of service from Best Buy for major purchases is unacceptableNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Not easy to clean, not easy to cook- October 5, 2020
So far quite disappointing. The stovetop is very difficult to keep clean. The heating element is on the top inside the oven, but doesn't work like a pure convection oven. Wish we could return but we are outside the short return period. But with limited availability of products, this was one of the only ones you could buy. Now I know why.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (6)Report
- Just rrcieved this range. GE slide in- May 23, 2021
Range only recieved couple days ago. Just used few times so far, so cannot give other than so far works well. Sales person Mike was very pleasant to deal with. Knowledgable about product, not pushy. Delivery crew was very good and quite pleasant. Thank you Best Buy. Careywayne046Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report