GE 33" Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator with LED Lighting (GWE19JSLSS) - Stainless Steel
- French-door refrigerator with counter depth to make it a great fit in your space
- Capacity: 18.6 cu. ft. with a fresh food capacity of 13.6 cu. ft. and a freezer capacity of 5 cu. ft.
- Free-standing design that fits in among your cabinetry
- Energy Star qualified design helps to lower energy costs
Keep your food fresh and easy to reach
- Features a built-in icemaker with filtration for a crisp taste
- LED lighting makes it easy to view the items you store inside
- Climate Keeper humidity-controlled drawers keep your fruits and vegetables fresh for longer
- Boasts an integrated water and ice dispenser for convenience
- Adjustable glass shelves allow for custom storage
Height 177.49cm (69.88''), width 83.18cm (32.75''), depth 78.74 (31'')
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call. You’ll hear from our Appliance Delivery team within 24 hours* of your purchase to:
- Confirm or change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order**
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*On holidays we’ll call you within 48 hours.
**If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information.
- Use And Care Manual
- Product Registration
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2127 reviewers who responded, 1836 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Love this!- August 6, 2019
We love our new fridge! We think the color, style and size is perfect. We love the inside water dispenser; it's discreet, and works well! The inside adjustable shelves are great, including the sliding shelve to make room for tall items. There are only two things we think could be better. The drawers inside get stuck easily and make it hard to push back in. It's a minor issue! And when using the water dispenser, the motor inside is very noisy, but that may be because we the fridge in the open not surrounded by cabinets. We are remodeling, so maybe that will go away once we get it in its correct spot! Overall, it was a perfect purchase for us!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good option for a tight space- March 8, 2019
Overall I like the refrigerator. It has a really nice finish and maximizes the very limited space we have to place it in. I have two complaints though. 1. The plastic drawers are very cheaply made and do not open and close smoothly. I'm pretty certain they will break within 6 months. Pretty disappointing for a GE product. 2. This is very minor, but there is no designated space for butter. There is a tiny shelf at the bottom of the door that is pretty hard to reach because of the deeper shelf right above it. I do like the water dispenser on the inside of the fridge, and the retracting shelf that allows for taller items when needed.
- Great fit for my space.- January 26, 2020
I previously had a standard size sidebyside but was super tight in my space. This counter depth is a much better fit. I just have to get used to it. Love the space on the doors and the 3 drawers! Freezer is smaller than I am used to as well but don’t mind as I have a small chest freezer already so it is fine. It’s just 2 of us...if kids were still home would likely have needed the standard size. Not crazy about the inside water spout as is narrow but I’m getting used to it. Just don’t like having to keep the door open to fill my water bottle but I had a lot of issues with my past waterline in the door...so again getting used to it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.