GE 36" 25.5 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator with Water & Ice Dispenser (GFE26JMMES) - Slate
- 25.5 cu. ft. of space provides plenty of room for storing a family-size batch of groceries
- Turbo Cool setting drops the interior temperature to maintain freshness after frequent openings
- External electronic temperature display lets you know the internal temperature of the fridge without the need to open the door
- FrostGuard technology eliminates the need to defrost your freezer
- Advanced pharmaceutical water filtration system removes a minimum 94% of the top 5 trace pharmaceuticals for cleaner, tastier water and ice
- Water and ice dispenser keeps your drinks cold and your body hydrated
- Humidity-controlled drawers ideally store fruits and vegetables
- Full-width pantry drawer lets you store frequently used items for easy access
- Ramp Up LED lighting provides the full picture of what is in the fridge
- ENERGY STAR certified means this appliance helps you save money on energy bills and be kinder to the environment
- Width: 35.75"
- Depth: 36.12"
- Height: 70"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Use And Care Manual
- Product Registration
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3887 reviewers who responded, 3266 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Convenient, and stores a lot of food- August 24, 2018
I bought this GE refrigerator to replace one that was made by a well known manufacturer from another continent. The GE is convenient (the other wasn't!) The GE holds a lot more food than the other one did. The other one NEVER made ice, the GE provides all the ice I can use. The well known but not American brand had to be repaired in the first 6 months I owned it. Then, it needed the same repair at the end of the first year that I owned, it. The foreign brand company would not repair it again when it turned one year old! I am so glad that I bought a GE to replace the refrigerator that the company from across the world would not stand behind!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a quality product- December 31, 2019
This fridge came brand new with our home purchase. We’ve been using it for two months and are very disappointed. The water spout leaks, and we now have calcified residue on the fridge tray. The main doors are flimsy and not level despite attempts to correct. The shelves do not hold weight well and are bowing. This is unacceptable for a new fridge. We are currently looking for a replacement. Also, we did not have the option to select this fridge, it was already installed by the builder when we found and purchased the home. Yes, we have owned a higher quality GE fridge before, so we’ve had better GE products. This fridge however, is poorly designed.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great fridge- March 7, 2019
I love GE products. My mom retired from GE so their appliances hold a special place in my heart. I bought this refrigerator to replace a GE Profile refrigerator that was about 22/23 years old. Although this is not a Profile refrigerator (money was a factor) I like the roominess of it and it looks good and does fit in with the rest of my Profile kitchen. The only issues are: 1. This is a relatively loud refrigerator, even compared to an almost 23 y/o refrigerator. 2. No backlight on the ice/water dispenser. Makes it hard to find your selection at night. I assume both of these would not have been an issue with a Profile branded fridge.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.