GE 36" 26.7 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator with Internal Ice Dispenser (GNE27EYMFS) - Stainless
- 26.7 cu. ft. fridge offers 18.81 cu. ft. of fresh food capacity and 7.89 cu. ft. of frozen food capacity to hold all of your family's favourite foods
- French-door design allows you to store large items with ease and provides easy access to both fresh and frozen foods
- Turbo cool and turbo freeze settings quickly restore interior temperatures for optimum food freshness
- Four split-glass, spill-proof shelves offer ample storage room and contain spilled liquids so they don't drip onto other foods
- Quick Space shelf slides easily to make room for tall items in an instant
- Two humidity-controlled drawers ensure your fruits and vegetables stay fresher, longer
- Factory-installed icemaker with water filtration system ensures you always have fresh ice at the ready
- Stainless steel finish is fingerprint-resistant so smudges wipe away in a flash
- Dimensions: Width: 90.8cm (35.75"); height: 177.74cm (69.87"); depth: 91.11cm (35.87")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Use and Care Manual
- Installation Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 82 reviewers who responded, 68 would recommend this product.
- Large frig but needs some modifications- September 4, 2019
We chose this refrigerator for it's size. It's the largest we could get. The look is sleek and it does have plenty of room. However, the 2 produce drawers are situated such that you can not open either one all the way unless both doors are open which seems silly. Also, the in-door shelf space at the bottom is wasted as no door tray fits at the bottom. The amount of the possible adjustment doesn't match the tray heights. Lastly, the frig makes some very strange sounds occasionally which the instructions say is normal but they are very weird noises. Finally, not a lover of bottom freezers but you can no longer get very large frigs with freezer on top and we don't like side by sides.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Like it so far, but still lacking- June 27, 2021
The shelf that pushes back so we can have taller items in it is great, but still not enough room. Can't even stand a 2 liter of soda up with all shelves in place. The handle on the freezer keeps popping off and yes, I plan to call and schedule a service call, but this was delivered on Thursday and handle popping off on Friday. I shouldn't have to schedule a service call in less than a week. This is an annoyance that it now seems others have experienced so please fix it going forward. It is noticeably louder than any refrigerator we've ever had.
- Some quirks, overall solid- October 29, 2019
Does the job it is supposed to do. Keeps things cold and frozen. Layout is nice and convenient to grab and go out fo refrigerator. Fingerprints are visible on door but not glaringly so. A few quirks: This model does not come with available bottom shelves, which we had to order separately. It doesn’t add a great deal more space, butt would’ve been nice to help separate small items. Secondly, when opening freezer, wheel squeak is evident. Not a deal breaker, but an annoyance. Overall, solid appliance, fast ice maker, clean layout and a few quirks.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.