GE 36" 5-Burner Gas Cooktop (JGP5036SLSS) - Stainless Steel
- Stainless steel cooktop features 5 burners so you can cook elaborate, multi-dish meals all at once and get to the fun part -- eating -- a whole lot quicker
- 5,000-15,000 BTU heat range gives you the versatility to simmer, fry, boil, sauté and more
- 15,000 Power Boil burner delivers rapid, powerful heat, great for boiling, steaming, stir frying, and more
- Deep-recessed cooktop and sealed cooktop burners contain spills for quick and easy cleaning
- Electronic ignition ensures a continuous flame and reignites automatically should the flame happen to go out
- Cooktop grates are dishwasher safe, so there's no need to work up a sweat trying to scrub them clean yourself
- Dimensions: width 91.44cm (36"); height 13.97cm (5.5"); depth 53.34cm (21")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Gas Cooktop Features
Electric Cooktop Features
- Use And Care Manual
- Product Registration
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 275 reviewers who responded, 251 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best cooktop, great value!- January 17, 2019
I purchased this to replace a cooktop that was original to our home we just purchased(over 30yrs old). I cook daily and needed something that would be versatile, a great value and also look great. This cooktop cooks PERFECTLY! The flame is consistent, I love the power boil burner-brings water to a boil faster than any cooktop/range I've used. The flame is even all around on all burners, and the ability to change from the smallest simmer to boil is seamless. This is super easy to clean, and I love the raised look of the grates-we've gotten a ton of compliments. Overall, I am more than satisfied with the function, value/price, and look. I would highly recommend this.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time cooking with gas...figuring it out- June 2, 2021
Really enjoying the learning process of cooking with gas however not loving the clean up. Started cleaning under the grates every time but have since taken to doing it only once every 4-5 days. It’s stainless steel - therefore it is a little bit of a chore to maintain. Heavy grates - have not washed them yet, only wiped them down. I am worried that at some point I will improperly place the grate and miss the bumper and scratch or dent the stainless surface but trying my best to be careful. The least appealing thing about the cooktop is the cheep feeling and looking control knobs. Wishing the trend for stainless would go away as keeping a horizontal surface looking clean and not scratching it does make using it a little stressful.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Cook-top- December 26, 2018
This cook-top replaced a glass gas cook-top, this top has a bit more industrial look as the burner grates are very tall. you will need to be very careful when removing and placing the burner grates back onto the cook-top. We noticed the porcelain coated metal on the display models were all scratched from the grates being placed on without due care. I did have to cut a larger opening in the granite to fit this cook-top even though our old cook-top was also a 36 inch. overall we are very happy with the purchase so far even though it's just been two weeks.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.