GE 4.5 Cu. Ft. Electric Washer & Dryer Laundry Centre (GUD37EEMNDG) - Diamond Grey
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Compact profile for small spaces
- 240V electric stackable laundry centre is easy to install and ideal for small spaces
Efficiency and durability
- Energy Star certification delivers cost-saving efficiency along with all the features, performance, style, and convenience you demand
- Stainless-steel wash basket and dryer drum provide long-lasting durability
Quiet and easy-to-use
- Quiet-By-Design technology reduces the noise for a quieter laundry session
- Rotary electromechanical controls make cycle selection fast and easy
- 4.5 cu. ft. washer capacity and 5.9 cu. ft. dryer capacity accommodate family-sized laundry needs
- Adaptive Fill feature disperses the right amount of water to load by automatically measuring the load size
- 11 washing cycles, including Bulky Items, Casuals, Colors/Normal (Heavy, Normal, Light), Delicates, Drain + Spin, Speed Wash, and Whites (Heavy, Normal, Light) get your clothes thoroughly clean
- Bleach dispenser offers a convenient and safe way to add liquid bleach to appropriate loads
- 4 drying cycles, including Cottons, Delicates, Casuals, and Time Dry, along with 4 temperature options, let you properly and safely dry a variety of fabrics
- Width: 68.58cm (27")
- Height: 192cm (79.59")
- Depth: 78.26cm (30.81")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Laundry Centre
- User Manual
- Installation Instruction
- Water Supply Hose
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 0 would recommend this product.
- Always hitting the panel during the spinning cycle- May 18, 2020
If you want to spend the whole time setting next to the washer at all the time while it washes (as you need to reshuffle the clothes to balance the load), this is for you. At some point, the front panel was unassembled as it was hit by the interior basket during the spinning cycle. The recommendation from the technician? To open the door and redistribute the clothes. I have never had a similar experience with prior washers...having to stay next to it, as it starts to hit the panels almost each time I use it. The response from the technician as indicated is that the load should not be too little or too much, but even when I load them half way, I still have the same issue. It seems to be a design issue, as there is a video instructing how to stop the cycle and reshuffle the clothes, which suggests that it is a regular problem. Sincerely, this is the worst washer I have ever owned. The issue appears within the first days of using it, and it has not disappeared after one year.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.