GE 4.9 Cu. Ft. High Efficiency Top Load Washer (GTW485BMMWS) - White
- Offers a Speed Wash cycle for quick rinses when time is of the essence
- Has 6 different water temperature options and 13 different cycles to meet any garment specifications
- Provides a Deep Fill option so you can soak troublesome loads for a bit longer
- Stainless steel drum offers longevity and durability
- Stain pre-treat option helps get pesky stains out of your clothes
- The high efficiency and Energy Star ratings means you're not wasting resources when using this machine
- Dimensions: width: 68.26cm (26.87"); height: 110.49cm (43.5"); depth 67.62cm (26.62")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call. You’ll hear from our Appliance Delivery team within 24 hours* of your purchase to:
- Confirm or change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order**
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*On holidays we’ll call you within 48 hours.
**If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information.
- Use And Care Manual
- Product Registration
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 28 reviewers who responded, 10 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- was not happy with this washer from the beginning- May 14, 2021
but now the start button does not work anymore, so within 2 years of purchase the as it was noisy & shaky and so many different settings with NO clear description of what the difference in the setting is. no control over water level, wash time or spin time. Now the start button is broken and my washing machine will not start & is basically worthless. After taking it apart located the start button behind the panel, behind the motherboard and it is a flimsy plastic piece attached at 2 locations by a 1 mm piece of plastic which has now broken. The start button is the most important button on the machine and clearly the cheapest quality.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Noisiest and most annoying washer I ever bought.- November 28, 2019
This is a high efficiency washer and we were told it uses less water to wash and has an agitator to help clean clothes better. As soon the wash cycle began the noise level from the back and forth gearing mechanism was so loud, I called the store where I bought it and they said it sounds like gears grinding. Don't waste your money on this piece of garbage!
Not helpful (0)Report
- Absolute Garbage and Best Buy Will Not Help!- November 25, 2019
About 6 months ago I purchased a GE washer GTW485BMM0WS to replace an old washer that was constantly breaking down. I was very happy to replace the old washer as it was extremely frustrating having to take days off work to deal with service calls. I also purchased the Geek Squad upgraded warranty assuming that would protect me by having Best Buy in my corner in case anything went wrong, I had peace of mind thinking this was a very good purchase. About a week ago the BRAND NEW GE washer broke down and will no longer spin. When I contacted Geek Squad they told me that because it broke down so early I needed to go through GE to have it repaired, so Best Buy was not in my corner after all and left me wondering why I purchased the upgraded warranty at all. I called GE and arranged a service call with them. The technician came today and as soon as he saw the machine he mentioned that GE is having all sorts of issues with these machines and that he would need to order parts and come back in a couple of weeks! Does Best Buy not vet the products it sells? Meanwhile, my laundry is piling up and now I will have to take another day off work which is extremely difficult given my position. I drove to the closest Best Buy to describe the situation and spoke to the Geek Squad manager and he said the best he could do was give me a $30 gift card for my trouble… This is a trinket offering and will not help me at all, I refused to accept it
Not helpful (0)Report