GE 5.3 Cu. Ft. High Efficiency Top Load Washer (GTW680BMMDG) - Diamond Grey
Type, size, and capacity
- Top-loading high-efficiency washer
- 5.3 cu. ft. large capacity ideal for larger families and bulkier loads
Benefits and features
- 14 wash cycles, including Oxi Sanitization option, offer versatile and thorough cleaning
- ENERGY STAR certified
- Circuclean offers thorough cleaning with a waterfall and circulation pump that together move water and detergent through clothes
- LED Cycle Status lights let you know how the load is coming along
- Soft closing lid design means you won't have to slam the door shut
- Precise fill automatic load sensing determines optimum water level for washing
- Width: 68.26cm (26.87")
- Height: 110.49cm (43.5")
- Depth: 67.62cm (26.62")
- Use And Care Manual
- Product Registration
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 444 reviewers who responded, 375 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Machine Unable to Balance Laundry Loads on its Own During Spin Cycle- February 8, 2019
As our washer and dryer are housed in a 2nd floor laundry closet, we had few options in choosing a new washing machine which had the dimensions to fit into the closet. Hence, we bought this washing machine. I am very disappointed in our purchase. In the spin cycle, our machine is unable to balance a load of laundry on its own. I must stop the cycle each and every time (sometimes twice) to re-balance the load. In addition, our machine vibrates so strongly during the wash cycle that I fear it will plunge through the floor. I must âbabysitâ this machine once it enters the spin cycle which is not only annoying but stressful. I do not recommend buying this machine.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Looks great!- October 1, 2018
I just purchased this product on 9-5-18 but it wasn’t delivered until 9-23-18. The washing machine would not start for an entire day. It powered on, let me set the cycle, and when I pushed the start button (that was flashing as if it was paused) it didn’t do anything. I tried unplugging the power, for minutes and then hours. The next morning, it was doing the same thing. Around lunch, I opened and closed the lid to power it up, pressed start, and it worked. I am in the process of getting a replacement, due to not exactly trusting this particular machine, and hope it doesn’t give me the same problems. Has anyone else experienced this?No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great Washer!- July 9, 2019
I LOVE THIS MACHINE! I am a die-hard GE person, and this washer did not let me down! With features like "deep fill" and "deep rinse", as well as specialised "soil types" for special cleaning AND every setting being programmable using the "my cycle" button, it's a real winner! I got mine without a central agitator, and was concerned it wouldn't work as well but was assured I'd be just fine, and I was surprised! My clothes get completely clean with very little water or detergent. I have an adult special needs person in the house that learned how to use this machine in minutes thanks to ease of design and the "my cycle" feature. Definitely worth the money!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.