GE 5.5 Cu. Ft. High Efficiency Front Load Steam Washer (GFW650SPNSN) - Satin Nickel
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Front-loading design is gentle on fabrics and allows you to stack a washer and dryer to maximize space
- 5.5 cu. ft. capacity accommodates large loads for the whole family
- Built-in Wi-Fi provides real-time updates and allows you to stop, start, and monitor your laundry from anywhere
- PowerSteam function penetrates fibres and breaks down stains to leave your clothes spotless
- UltraFresh Vent System with OdorBlock eliminates excess moisture to keep your washer fresh and clean
- Sanitize + Allergen cycle kills 99-percent of common bacteria and dust mites
- Dynamic Balancing Technology (dBT) rebalances uneven loads during the spin cycle for quiet operation
- Microban antimicrobial technology provides protection against microbes, load after load
- 12 wash cycles and 5 temperature options deliver the perfect wash for any load
- When pairing with a dryer, choose one with approximately twice the capacity of the washer
- Dimensions: Width: 71.12cm (28"); height: 100.97cm (39.75"); depth: 81.28cm (32")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Use and Care Manual
- Installation Instruction