GE 5.5 Cu. Ft. High Efficiency Top Load Washer (GTW720BSNWS) - White
- Top load washer makes it easy to load and unload clothes
- 5.5 cu. ft. capacity allows you to wash large loads of laundry in a single cycle
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows you to control and monitor the washer from your smart device, as well as receive notifications
- SmartDispense technology automatically dispenses the perfect amount of liquid or powder detergent or fabric softener at the right time
- 12 different wash cycles including whites, delicates and active wear let you choose the right laundry cycle every time
- Sanitize with Oxi cycle uses Oxi additive to boost your detergent and remove 99.9% of bacteria
- Deep Fill option lets you adjust the water-fill levels by just touching a button
- Dynamic Balancing Technology reduces vibration for noise-free operations
- Works with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa
- Dimensions: Width: 68.58cm (27"); Height: 111.76cm (44"); Depth: 68.58cm (56")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Use and Care Manual
- Installation Instruction
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3007 reviewers who responded, 2689 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- New wave Machine- February 11, 2020
Had to buy new machine after to replace older front loader. Decided to get a more efficient, no agitator, but not front loader. The machine has a large capacity and even more features than previous model to choose from. Has a very nice, easy to fill liquid detergent/softener or pod dispenser. If you use powder you add into tub. I haven’t used bleach yet, it’s in front corner. Clothes come out clean on cycles I’ve used and less wrinkles in shirts. However, uncertain about heavyweight towels, sheets etc, whether it’s a balancing issue or loading, 2ce have run 2nd spin to remove more water from load. Otherwise quieter, bright, easy dials.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A lot of “Firsts” here.- January 15, 2021
Our old washer was 12 years old and basic at best. This one is way better. This is our first washer without an agitator and, I wasn’t sure how well it would work. The first thing I noticed is, there’s no place to select the size of your load. Well, it figures that out all on it’s own and uses only the amount of water needed. That is amazing to me. This is also the first washer with a clear lid that I can see the load during the wash cycle. On top of all that, there are several different settings to choose from depending on what you’re washing and this washer alters the time and intensity of the wash. Anyway, your clothes come out clean.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Washer- January 28, 2021
We are very happy with our new washer. The categories on the type of items being washed are relevant to what we use often, which makes it so easy when figuring out the wash cycle. The pull out drawer for the detergent/softener/pod, makes it handy for placement of the cleaning products. The automatic balance feature is a great feature, since we got this machine I have not had to go in an readjust the items to stop the thumping of an off balance load. One of the nicest features is how quiet the machine is, I can hear the machine but it is quiet enough I forget it's running. This is a wonderful appliance and we are very happy with it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.