GE 5.9 Cu. Ft. Gas Washer & Dryer Laundry Centre (GUD27GSSMWW) - White
- Washer and dryer centre is great for apartments, condos, or anywhere you're pressed for space
- Stacked design makes it great for a closet or mud room for out-of-sight convenience
- Includes 4.4 cu. ft. gas washer and 5.9 cu. ft. gas dryer
- Washer features 9 different wash cycles to give you the right setting for your laundry loads and fabrics
- Dryer features 4 heat settings and 4 dry cycles to optimize your drying needs
- Rotary electromechanical controls make it easy to operate the washer and dryer
- Width: 27"
- Height: 68.58"
- Depth: 30.81"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call. You’ll hear from our Appliance Delivery team within 24 hours* of your purchase to:
- Confirm or change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order**
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*On holidays we’ll call you within 48 hours.
**If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information.
- Use And Care Manual
- Product Registration
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4668 reviewers who responded, 4090 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Love this- June 13, 2020
I wanted more room so I thought Id try one of these units. It was delivered on time by 2 wonderful guys who knew what they were doing, and were very polite. I did a load immediately, had to pay attention to the controls, its alittle different than what I had but easy and quiet. Also the features, water saver, never had that before. Then I dried them and again no problem and quiet. Both the washrer and dryer have bigger tubs than I expected, nice. It seams to have an app for something but Im not so modern that my washing machine has to call or text me for anything so thats not too important for me. Im hoping it lasts along time, I love itYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works great... when it works!- April 17, 2020
Did a few laundry loads when I got my new washer/dryer and it worked fine. A few weeks later for no reason, all the lights were flashing and the washer did not work. Whatever knob I turned or button I pressed, nothing happened. I called for service and got an appointment for 2 weeks later… I tried unplugging to reset but that did not work. Every second day or so I would have a look and the lights were still flashing, then 2 days before the serviceman came, again for nor reason, the lights were off and everything worked fine so I cancelled the service call. It is all still a mystery to me and I am worried that this will happen again.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- GE Unitized Spacemaker Washer-Dryer- October 20, 2020
Fit perfectly in the limited space provided in my condo. Initially seems much more complicated to use than my prior unit (45 yers old Maytag). However, after a few loads, very easy to use. The washer and dryer provide a large variety of settings which is great. The load capacities of the washer and dryer was surprising very, very large...will easily be able to accommodate the largest of my comforters. The only downside is that the washer is noisier then my prior unit. In spite of this, the unit far exceeds my original expectations. This higher capacity model is well worth the extra cost. I only hope that it is as reliable as was my old Maytag.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.