GE 6.0 Cu. Ft. High Efficiency Top Load Washer (GTW840CPNDG) - Diamond Grey
- Top load design makes it easy to load and unload clothes
- 6.0 cu. ft. capacity can handle large loads so you don't have to do multiple wash cycles
- Built-in Wi-Fi lets you control, monitor, and receive notifications from the washer on your smart device
- SmartDispense technology allows the intelligent dispenser to hold up to 48 detergent loads and automatically release the perfect amount for each wash
- 8 wash options including My Cycle, Delay Wash, Extra Rinse, Auto Soak, and more let you handle different types of loads accordingly
- Sanitize with Oxi option uses Oxi additive to increase the power of your detergent and remove 99.9% of bacteria
- Deep Fill option lets you adjust the water-fill levels with the touch of a button
- Power Prewash gets rid of tough stains in a single cycle for perfect laundry every time
- Dynamic Balancing Technology enables noiseless performance with minimum vibration
- Works with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa
- Dimensions: Width: 68.58cm (27"); Height: 116.84cm (46"); Depth: 68.58cm (58")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Use and Care Manual
- Installation Instruction
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1388 reviewers who responded, 1166 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- I would give it zero stars. Disappointed in GE- November 21, 2020
The washer can never handle a load without having a balancing problem. In the balance mode, it will completely fill the tube and try to balance only to fail and repeat. Many many times, after wasting 10+ gallons and energy, the washer stop and the clothes are weighed down with water. I have to empty the washer and reload the soaked clothes and run the drain and spin cycle. Absolutely avoid. I wish GE would credit me so I can buy another GE washer since that is all we use in my house. Extremely disappointed and dissatisfied with this GE washer. I’m disappointed as a past share holder as well and I understand why the stock price is where it is.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- So far so good- February 26, 2020
So far I just love this washer. I am short 5’3 and I do dangle getting the bottom clothes out but it makes me laugh every time and so it makes me feel like a kid again! The tinted lid doesn’t really let you see inside as I though because it gets fogged up. I enjoy the alerts I get with the WiFi feature,, as well as the auto dispense option. My king comforter fits great in the tub. The water fill level is very low so if you like water covering the clothes you will have to adjust. It cleans well, and washes as a washer should. The only negative I have is that there is a scratch in the screen so hopefully it does not effect the screen later.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it, so far!- September 30, 2021
I was skeptical of all the features I was sure I wouldn't use, but here I am using almost all of them! The automatic dispenser is nice, the built-in faucet and detergent options are handy and I'm even using the Bluetooth controls! It's very nice looking and I'm a fan of the clear door. Most of all, it cleans well, is quiet, and the controls are very intuitive. My only issue is the odor which is a common problem with high efficiency washers. I've tried special cleaners, leaving the door open, and wiping the tub down with vinegar and water. Still, I can't conquer the one and only problem I have with it. So, in that case, it gets a B+ from me!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.