GE 7.4 Cu. Ft. Electric Steam Dryer (GTD84ECMNDG) - Diamond Grey
- Front-load design with a voluminous 7.4 cu. ft. of capacity can handle extra-large loads of clothes, linens, and king-size comforters
- 13 cycles (Active Wear, Bulky Comforter, Cottons, Delicates, Jeans, Mixed Loads, Quick Dry, Sanitize, Steam Dewrinkle, Steam Refresh, Timed Dry, Towels/ Sheets, and Warm Up) give you a broad range of choices no matter what you're drying
- HE SensorDry uses dual-thermistor technology to constantly monitors and optimise the temperature and moisture levels of the dryer to prevent over-drying
- Sanitize cycle kills up to 99.8% of certain types of bacteria on your clothes to keep you safe and healthy
- Steam cycle with built-in steam technology allows you to unwrinkle and refresh your laundry directly in the dryer
- Quick Dry cycle ensures smaller loads dry quickly to save you time
- Wrinkle Care function lets you tumble-dry the clothes without any heat to reduce creasing so they require less ironing time
- Damp Alert feature lets you know when your clothes reach the ideal dampness to remove them for hang-drying or damp ironing
- Long venting capability of up to 120 ft. delivers reliable drying performance with optimal airflow and provides a flexible installation in 4-way exhaust setups
- Digital touch controls in sleek profile allows you to operate the appliance easily and precisely
- Integrated Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to monitor and control the dryer from anywhere via the GE SmartHQ app, and provides real-time notifications on the drying process
- Vent sensor automatically detects if there is any obstruction in the dryer vent to notify you for easy maintenance
- Dimensions: Width: 68.5cm (26.97"); height: 116cm (45.67"); depth: 76cm (29.92")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Use and Care Manual
- Installation Instruction
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 838 reviewers who responded, 767 would recommend this product.
- How Dry can you GO!- December 31, 2020
Purchased this dryer when my washing machine died. Figured I would upgrade both washer and dryer with new tech and features. This Dryer is AWESOME. Not sure why but it takes less time to dry than the old one...energy efficiency? Doesnt matter but what used to take about 40 minutes now only takes 30. Saving time doing laundry, a big plus. I also like the steam feature although I that GE should include the optional rack instead of making us go out and buy it. If you are going to sell us a great dryer, dont make us go and buy the rack. Other than that, this dryer performs as promised and I am happy about the upgrade.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Off to a good start.- March 19, 2020
We have owned a variety of GE Appliances over the past 20 years and have always been pleased with the quality and performance. This dryer has some negative reviews out there that we found when shopping, but no more than any other leading brand so we went with our gut. So far so good. We've only had it about 2 months now and several of the features have not even been attempted for use, so time will tell us more. It actually has far more options and features than we need or ever will use. We bought it for the large capacity and ability to handle the loads from the 6 of us. Haven't even hooked up the water for steam options and are still playing with load settings for optimal performance.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- So far so good.- February 10, 2020
It is too soon to tell how well this dryer will perform long term. I do wish it was a little quieter during operation as my last dryer was 9 years old and I expected it to be quieter than the old one. It looks really nice and it seems to have ample space to handle large loads. Will update review after more use. Keep in mind that this dryer will need to have a water line connected to it so that the steam options on the dryer can be used. My washer and dryer are separated by the furnace so it's not possible for me to use these features as it would require major modifications in my laundry room.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.