GE 7.8 Cu. Ft. Gas Dryer (GFD55GSPNDG) - Diamond Grey
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 7.8 cu. ft. gas dryer offers plenty of room for larger loads and bulky items so you'll spend less time doing laundry
- Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to start and stop the laundry from anywhere while receiving real-time notifications and updates
- HE Sensor Dry uses dual thermistor technology that continually monitors temperature and moisture to prevent overdrying
- VentBlock Sensor alerts you when a blockage or restriction is detected in the vent
- Sanitize cycle raises the temperature to kill bacteria and sterilize your clothing
- Damp alert provides a signal when your delicate clothes reach an ideal dampness level for ironing or air drying
- Quick dry option allows you to dry small loads and other items fast, ideal for when you're in a hurry
- Wrinkle care helps to prevent wrinkles by extending the tumble without heat
- If pairing with a washer, choose a dryer with roughly twice the capacity of the washer
- Dimensions: Width: 71.1cm (27.99"); height: 101cm (39.76"); depth: 81.3cm (32.01")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Use and Care Manual
- Installation Instruction
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1001 reviewers who responded, 958 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent Dryer- December 7, 2020
This Dryer is great, efficient, and lots of features. A little pricey but worth it if it’s within your budget. It’s has a very large capacity which then makes this a large appliance and stacking this combination makes it very tall and if you are shorter than average it might be a little difficult to operate the control panel. I did originally stack these when I first installed them, however my wife asked me to install side by side as it was just a little to tall to see the dryer control panel. My only complaint is the design team did not incorporate a chrome ring around the door for an identical match of the washer door.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Does the Job!- November 27, 2020
This dryer works great, however, it has taken me some time to read about all the options and learn which ones work best for the clothing I'm trying to dry. The reason it doesn't get a 5 star rating from me are because the sound when the drying cycle is done is not very easy to hear from where my dryer is located and can only be set with the high, medium and low options. Although if set up on the WiFi app it will send a notice to your phone, which helps. The other option I don't care for is the lint trap. It must be taken out of the dryer, unclasped and unfolded to get to the lint. It's a bit of a messy procedure.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing- February 17, 2021
I bought this in the middle of the pandemic there was no other option available. Within weeks of purchase the service repair company came out three times due to issues with 'venting' - convenient to blame the location of the vent but problem disappeared after installation of a replacement part. Machine is now a year old and I've just purchased an extended warrantee assuming I will need it. Also, the lint filter does not do a good job of catching all the lint and hair, there are often balls of lint stuck to the clothes when I open the door after the drying program has finished. A first in my history of dryers.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.