GE Profile 18" 47dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub (PDT145SSLSS) - Stainless Steel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Efficient, sanitized deep cleaning
- Features 3 wash cycles, including Auto Sense, Heavy Wash, and Light Wash to tackle all your daily dirty dishes
- Auto Sense cycle creates the ideal cycle time based on soil levels and water temperature
- CleanSensor technology optimizes water usage for more efficient use
- Sanitize option (NSF-certified) sanitizes using a high-temperature rinse to reduce 99.99-percent of bacteria from dishes
Pulverizes food to prevent clogs
- Piranha Hard Food Dispenser uses 3600RPM to grind up bigger food particles, including hard items such as pits and pieces of bone, before flushing them away down the disposal line, all by way of a removable filter that keeps water cleaner
Long-lasting durability and beauty
- Full stainless-steel interior offers long-lasting beauty and durability while resisting stains and corrosion
- Flood control system shuts down this dishwasher if there's a leak, preventing your floors from water damage
Sleek, modern design
- Installs seamlessly under the counter and look great in any kitchen with clean, minimalist lines and sparkling stainless steel finish
- Quietly operates at a peaceful 47dB, similar in noise level to rainfall
- Fully integrated control panel is easy to use and gives the sleek design a seamless look
- ENERGY STAR qualified design and operation means you can enjoy greater energy efficiency and lower energy costs
- Width: 45.08cm (17.74")
- Height: 82.55cm (32.5")
- Depth: 59.69cm (23.5")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
- Installation package
- Instruction Manual
- Use and Care
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 88 reviewers who responded, 67 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Dont Purchase; No Drying Feature- April 16, 2020
I was really disappointed with this model. There is no actual "drying" feature to select. In short, there is no actual drying mechanism, the unit relies solely on the "air" to dry the contents. Regardless of how much drying agent you add to the unit, everything is sopping wet. I called out a technician and they said there isnt anything that can be done, this is a typical issue with the model that theres no fan, and no actual feature that will dry the contents. All of my dishes come out soaking wet, with a watery film on them and I end up rewashing most of it. The stuff that isnt covered in water I can hand dry but this all 100% defeats the purpose of purchasing a dishwaser.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Feeling disappointed- July 10, 2019
As there is only my husband and I, we bought the 18 inch to gain extra cabinet space. We paid more than we would have for a full sized model because it is special order. It has no extra features. It is very hard to load because tines too close together. My dishes are heavier stoneware. The silverware slots do not accommodate my silverware and had to take them out (the partitions) There is no way to tell if the load is done,, no "clean" signal. I actually dislike it very much and would not repurchase. My last dishwasher was also A small GE and was fineNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Glad I didn't pay for it- November 8, 2019
I can see why hotels, such as Marriott, use the compact models, but they are seriously lacking. The soap dispenser door doesn't open, it hits the rack, preventing the soap from dispensing. Also there is no air dry feature, so it takes forever for them to dry. I believe this is the reason the housekeeping staff doesn't use the unit when they come in to clean, they do them by hand. If I were head of equipment procurement for the hotel chain, I'd be contacting you about replacing ALL the units with something better because this model has serious design flaws.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.