GE Profile 24" 45dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub & Third Rack (PBF665SMPES) - Slate
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- 24" built-in dishwasher holds 14 place settings and gives your kitchen a streamlined look
- 45dB noise level is ultra-quiet so it won't disturb you as you converse, watch TV, or sleep
- Five options and 7 wash cycles include a speed cycle and a heavy wash cycle to tackle the toughest stains
- Piranha Hard Food Disposer with a stainless steel blade that rotates at 3,600 RPM, pulverises food particles to eliminate debris and prevent clogs
- Turbo Dry Boost uses a dual fan system and inline heater to ensure every load is thoroughly dry
- CleanSensor laser technology monitors the water usage to supply only what is needed to ensure a deep clean
- Steam Prewash function loosens tough, baked on foods so you don't have to scrub your dishes before washing them
- Wash Zones target the upper or lower racks independently so you can run a partial load without wasting water
- Third rack kit provides additional capacity for flatware, serving spoons, lids, and more
- Antibacterial filter eliminates up to 99.99% of bacteria and germs for a complete clean
- Delay Start option allows you to schedule the dishwasher up to 24 hours in advance to accommodate your schedule
- Stainless steel tub and a stainless steel exterior finish provide lasting durability and beauty
- Energy Star Certification delivers year-round money and energy savings
- Dimensions: Width: 60.6cm (23.86"); height: 85.6cm (33.7"); depth: 62.71cm (24.69")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
What's in the Box
- Installation Manual
- Use and Care