GE Profile 24" 45dB Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub & Third Rack (PDT715SMNES) -Slate
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 24" built-in stainless steel dishwasher fits neatly under the kitchen counter
- Smooth-gliding upper rack for simple loading and lower rack with multi-position fold-down tines to arrange the dishes
- Full third rack provides ample space for your flatware
- 45dBA motor operates quietly and delivers powerful performance
- Stainless steel tub and door liner lend durability and long-lasting wear
- Slate finish offers an elegant look
- Five wash cycles include 1-hour wash, auto sense, heavy wash, light wash and normal wash
- Dedicated bottle jets target and clean food particles stuck in hard-to-reach areas
- Dry Boost technology with fan assist dry makes drying washes dishes a breeze
- Piranha hard food disposer crushes large food particles and prevents them from clogging the wash arms
- CleanSensor technology optimizes water usage for efficient cleaning
- Steam + Sani option eliminates the need for soaking or pre-rinsing dishes by loosening sticky food items
- High-temperature rinse sanitizes and reduces 99.999% of bacteria on dirty dishes
- Wi-Fi Connect app with support for iOS and Android OS allows you to monitor and manage operations from your smartphone
- Energy Star-certified appliance reduces power consumption without compromising on cleaning performance
- Dimensions: Width: 60.32cm (23.75"); height: 86.36cm (34"); depth: 60.96cm (24")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Cycles and Options
- Installation Manual
- Use and Care
Of the 2227 reviewers who responded, 1992 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- A GREAT machine.- January 16, 2020
I LOVE this dishwasher. The deepness and space of each rack is amazing. I just keep loading and loading. It holds so many dishes. And I love the hidden rack at the very top of the machine. It holds all those little things that use to fall through my old machines rack. OR, you can out your silverware in the holders that are in the rack. The only complaint I gave is the bottle washers are not deep enough for our sports bottles. No biggie, I just put them on the lower rack. And it is soooooo quiet. We actually out our ear to the door to see if it was really running. AWESOME! I LOVE this machine. Is it worth the money. Absolutely.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Roomy- February 13, 2020
We got this dishwasher in January and love it so far. It fits so many more dishes than any other dishwasher we’ve used. I love the third rack for spatula and knives, and being able to lower the top cup rack makes all the difference with wine glasses and tall water bottles. Dishes are always nicely cleaned and dry enough to put away for the most part. The only downsides so far are that the third rack can’t be lowered - so you are limited to what will fit up there. What doesn’t fit up there we just put in the next rack down. Also, the dishwasher is rather noisy when it first begins a cycle. It does quiet down after about 10 minutes, however.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sleek design- August 20, 2020
My old dishwasher was pretty basic but worked very well. I wanted to upgrade to a nicer one but this one just is very different than my old GE. I don't like having the controls on the top inside because I'm accidentally touching the buttons and turning things on when I simply open and close the dishwasher. I also can't seem to fit my bigger/taller cups on the top rack (avoid the bottom rack because of heat) so the size seems smaller and very particular (only certain items can fit in certain places if at all). Overall, it has seemed to clean my dishes well but the heat function doesn't dry them very well. Most are wet when the cycle is done.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.