GE Profile 30" 5 Cu.Ft./5 Cu.Ft. True Convection Electric Double Wall Oven (PTD7000SNSS) - Stainless
Cook your way and enjoy consistent, reliable results
- True European convection oven maintains a dry atmosphere and Direct Air distributes heat evenly, cooking food faster and at a lower temperature so you can eat sooner while spending less on electricity
- Dual oven design features two separates ovens, which each boast a 5 cu. ft. capacity, making it easy to prepare large, multi-course meals
- 10-pass 2850W hidden bake element delivers more even baking results
- 10-pass 4300W broil element offers full broil coverage with beautiful edge to edge browning
- Warming mode keeps prepared dishes ready-to-serve--making multi-course meals has never been easier
Convenient interactive controls make it easy to achieve your desired results
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to control your oven from anywhere using your smartphone
- Interactive 7" full-colour LCD display is fun to use and makes navigating through options a breeze
- Scan-to-cook feature prepares meals perfectly by scanning the bar code on your food and automatically setting the oven temperature
Enjoy an easy-to-maintain, modern-looking kitchen
- Self clean with a steam clean option lets you clean the way you choose
- Width: 75.57cm (29.75")
- Height: 134.62cm (53")
- Depth: 67.94cm (26.75)
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Wall Oven
- Use and Care Guide
- Installation Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 510 reviewers who responded, 485 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great oven with few exceptions- March 25, 2021
We have had the oven for a few weeks and love what we have so far...with a couple exceptions. The oven heats up fast, cooks evenly, and love the extra features (air fry, convection, proofing). We love the ability to run convection on either oven. Also, the probe feature is very nice. We have, however, found a few things we haven’t liked or figured out. The oven seems to vibrate a little when the fans run while baking. We have been unable to leave the oven connected to wi-fi as the clock keeps jumping ahead two hours (no matter how we try to set the time zone and sync options), and the glass front is HARD to keep finger prints off it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Oven and features- February 28, 2021
The oven has been an great upgrade. The wifi was easy to connect and the reminders on the phone for the timers has been useful. I find it easier to set the oven setting on my phone easier. Two things I wish I could do but not a big deal is controlling the light for top or bottom oven, but if you switch on the light it turns on for both bottom and top. Second wishful thinking is if both the top and bottom racks slowed for sliding in and out, but this may not be feasible since there are time you want to completely removed the top rack for taller things (ie. Turkeys). Otherwise happy with it and love the larger digital clock too.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sleek and elegant with great features- June 1, 2020
I recently purchased our GE Profile oven when our old wall oven started giving error messages and turning off in the middle of cooking. I love how sleek and simple the looks are of the GE oven. There's nothing that doesn't need to be there and the touch screen interface works very well. I let my baking-loving daughter get the app to remote control the oven, and she thinks it's pretty much the coolest thing ever. It's perticularly useful to get an alert on your phone when the oven is done preheating or when the oven timer is complete.I only wish it had a steam-injection feature but you have to pay a lot more for that.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.