GE Profile 30" 6.3 Cu. Ft. True Convection 5-Element Slide-In Electric Range (PCS940DMWW) - White
Form and function meet convection efficiency
- 6.3 cu. ft. oven capacity provides plenty of room for cooking multiple dishes at once
- Precise Air convection uses third element with reversing fan to evenly cook your dish no matter where it is placed in the oven
- Slide-in electric range installs easily without the need for gas power
- Features an edge-to-edge cooktop with 5 radiant elements including an 8" 2000W element, an 8" 2000W element, a 12"/9" 3000W element, a 6" 1500W element and a 6" 120W warming zone
- Baking drawer offers a place to keep food warm while you bake and also functions as a storage drawer
- Wi-Fi connected design lets you control your oven from anywhere
- Sabbath mode lets you to keep the oven on for several days at a time to keep cooked foods warm on the Jewish Sabbath or on Jewish holidays
- Includes Chef Connect technology, allowing you to pair other GE Chef Connect-enabled appliances together via Bluetooth connection
- Self-cleaning system with steam option and 3 heavy-duty self-clean racks allow you to conveniently clean your oven and racks at the same time
- GlassTouch controls and a smooth top surface lend a sleek and stylish look to any kitchen decor
- Dimensions: width: 76.2cm (30"), height: 92.07cm (36.25"), depth: 76.2cm (30")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- User Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3 reviewers who responded, 0 would recommend this product.
- Ovens Don't Work- October 14, 2020
This unit was delivered today. The stove top seems tp be fine but the oven shuts down after 30 seconds of pressing the enter button. I've tried bake, convection and convection roast. The all cancel after 20 to 30 seconds. And I have already given away the previous range. And the warming oven doesn't work either. BTW We have been waiting for this unit since July 21, 2020.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Very poor oven.- October 4, 2020
I purchased this range in April. Technicians have been here five times. Terrible oven. Its either too hot or takes forever to heat. Inconsistent temperature.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- good stuff- August 7, 2020
awesome features, cool design. i'll purchase more if i could