GE Profile 33" 17.5 Cu. Ft. Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator (PYE18HMLKES) - Slate
- 5 cu. ft. of total capacity includes 12.5 cu. ft. of fresh food storage space and 5 cu. ft. of freezer space
- French door style with bottom-mount freezer keeps your most frequently accessed food and drinks easily accessible at eye level
- Counter-depth design means the fridge will stand flush with standard countertops for a seamless and built-in look
- Advanced Pharmaceutical Filtration (APF) system removes at least 94% of the top 5 trace pharmaceuticals while reducing chlorine taste and odour, cysts, lead, asbestos and other contaminants
- External water dispenser and icemaker uses the APF system to deliver purer, fresh-tasting ice and water at the push of a button
- Storage options include a pair of humidity controlled crisper drawers, adjustable door bins, and one full-width adjustable-temperature drawer
- LED lighting illuminates the interior of the refrigerator, giving you clear visibility of your fresh and frozen foods
- ENERGY STAR certified means you get all the benefits of efficiency without sacrificing performance
- Dimensions: Width: 83.185cm (32.75"); height: 177.48cm (69.87"); depth: 72.02cm (28.35")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call. You’ll hear from our Appliance Delivery team within 24 hours* of your purchase to:
- Confirm or change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order**
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*On holidays we’ll call you within 48 hours.
**If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information.
- Use And Care Manual
- Product Registration
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 35 reviewers who responded, 31 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- All the amenities in a smaller fridge.- June 21, 2019
I purchased a 27cuft fridge with in-door water/ice maker originally & the space in my new home was fractionally too small for it to fit. Sadly, I figured I'd be stuck having to buy one of those smaller dorm room style fridges with the freezer on top. So, I was totally delighted to find this perfect 19cuft that has everything I wanted - ice maker, bottom drawer-type freezer, full fridge width meat/cheese keeper, a convertible 1/2 shelf, & the best thing about it is that it fits! A perfect fridge with all the bells & whistles for a smaller space, made by a company with a good track record.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good refrigerator, but smaller than I thought.- September 4, 2020
The refrigerator works great, however buying online is a little harder than seeing it in person. It's smaller than we expected but didn't do the correct measurements compared to the old one. It's a fine refrigerator for old people who shouldn't have so much stuff anyway. We especially like the ice and water dispenser on the front and the buttons to push are much better than the old one.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I sold this!- June 15, 2019
This is the worse refrigerator I have ever owned! It looked fabulous in the store but space wise it rates only a 1 star! The shelves on the doors are so small you literally can only use two of them for sticks of butter! And not adjustable! The ice maker would make ice but the cubes would keep sticking together and you couldn’t get ice out! We sold this and bought a different one!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.