GE Profile 33" 17.5 Cu. Ft. Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator (PYE18HSLKSS) - Stainless Steel
- 5 cu. ft. of total capacity includes 12.5 cu. ft. of fresh food storage space and 5 cu. ft. of freezer space
- French door style with bottom-mount freezer keeps your most frequently accessed food and drinks easily accessible at eye level
- Counter-depth design means the fridge will stand flush with standard countertops for a seamless and built-in look
- Advanced Pharmaceutical Filtration (APF) system removes at least 94% of the top 5 trace pharmaceuticals while reducing chlorine taste and odour, cysts, lead, asbestos and other contaminants
- External water dispenser and icemaker uses the APF system to deliver purer, fresh-tasting ice and water at the push of a button
- Storage options include a pair of humidity controlled crisper drawers, adjustable door bins, and one full-width adjustable-temperature drawer
- LED lighting illuminates the interior of the refrigerator, giving you clear visibility of your fresh and frozen foods
- ENERGY STAR certified means you get all the benefits of efficiency without sacrificing performance
- Dimensions: Width: 83.185cm (32.75"); height: 177.48cm (69.87"); depth: 72.02cm (28.35")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call. You’ll hear from our Appliance Delivery team within 24 hours* of your purchase to:
- Confirm or change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order**
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*On holidays we’ll call you within 48 hours.
**If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information.
- Use And Care Manual
- Product Registration
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 0 would recommend this product.
- Very Loud, Fingerprint Magnet- June 5, 2020
We had to buy this fridge unseen, and only had a similar model to go by. Unfortunately we were unaware that most GE fridges have VERY loud compressors. I can hear it from anywhere on my main floor of my home. Unless you want to answer guests when they enter and ask "whats making that noise" avoid this fridge. There were a few fridge reviews that said it was loud, I did ignore them. There are allot of complainers out there.. but it IS LOUD! VERY LOUD! for a fridge. On top of that the model we could see had smudge proof stainless, while this is what I classify super smudge. Walking close to it seems to put marks on the fridge. It does seem to work OK, but I'd never buy it again if I had a choice.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Noisy, noisy, noisy- June 5, 2020
I very much like the look of this fridge, the inside shelving could have used a redesign seeing the milk has to go on the door and if your like my family with then one kinds of milk or tall containers one shelf is completely unusable. The reason I give this fridge a low rating is because it is very loud. The condenser runs constantly which wouldn’t be an issue but it can be heard throughout my house. Once you walk in the front door you can hear the fridge which is at the back of the house. It’s constant and holding a conversation with a constant hum is a challenge. And when you go to the store how are you suppose to tell if it’s loud when it’s allows loud in The store from other constant noises and best yet, Best Buys won’t return it because it’s out of the box. Way to stand behind your products Best Buy. I would not recommend this fridge to anyone and I am sure anyone coming into my house will decide against it as well because it’s so loud they will be turned right off and probably GE in general.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report