GE Profile 33" 23.8 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator with LED Lighting (PFE24HSLKSS)-Stainless Steel
- 23.8 cu. ft. of total capacity includes 16.5 cu. ft. of fresh food storage space and 7.3 cu. ft. of freezer space
- French door style with bottom-mount freezer keeps your most frequently accessed food and drinks easily accessible at eye level
- Advanced Pharmaceutical Filtration (APF) system removes at least 94% of the top 5 trace pharmaceuticals while reducing chlorine taste and odour, cysts, lead, asbestos and other contaminants
- External water dispenser and SpaceSaving icemaker uses the APF system to deliver purer, fresh-tasting ice and water at the push of a button
- Temperature-controlled, full-width deli drawer lets you adjust the temperature as needed
- High-efficiency Ramp Up LED lighting illuminates even the typically dark compartments of your refrigerator, giving you clear visibility of your fresh and frozen foods and refreshments
- Stainless steel finish will add a touch of modern style to any kitchen
- ENERGY STAR certified means you get all the benefits of efficiency without sacrificing performance
- Width: 32.75"
- Height: 69.87"
- Depth: 37.25"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Use And Care Manual
- Product Registration
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1458 reviewers who responded, 1247 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Yay. Crushed ice- November 18, 2019
The refrigerator is a bit bigger than I need but it was the only one I found that could give me crushed ice. And the area under the ice/water area is very tall. I like the idea of the shelf that slides back to make room for taller items but, for me, I would prefer it slide back a bit more or have the one next to it do the same. There is no specific area for butter :( however the crispers and the full pull out tray are wonderful. The freezer is deep and its top drawer makes keeping what I use more often within easy reach. The ice maker is slim and does not take up a lot of space as the ones I've had previously. Overall, a very good fridge!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Larger freezer with ice maker in fridge- August 5, 2019
I love that the icemaker is in the refrigerator section, giving you a roomier freezer. The sliding arms on the top and bottom drawers in the freezer makes it easy to store foods by category instead of where you can fit it. I love the water and ice dispenser on the outside. This helps you to open the refrigerator doors less. I was a little worried that the small shelves on the door of the refrigerator, where the ice-maker is, wouldn’t fit all of my condiments. The shelves on the right door are very deep and wide, so all of our condiments from the old refrigerator fit nicely in both doors shelves. Plus, it fits all of our magnets and looks good too.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice fridge- October 1, 2016
Had it a couple of months now and everything is fine. It's nice looking, the slate color is really nice since it's not white or worse, stainless. It's quite, it does make some strange sounds once in awhile but it explains that in the manual, once you get used to them, you don't hear them at all. The bins do feel a bit....thin and I wonder just how durable they will be. But I'm pretty easy on my things so I won't have too much problem. The ice and water in the door is great! That is why a bought this model, it fit my space and had the ice and water. Drips once in a while but they all do, no biggy. Over all happy with the fridge.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.