GE Profile Over-The-Range Convection Microwave - 1.8 Cu. Ft. - Stainless Steel
- 14.25" turntable diameter accommodates large plates and other over-sized dishware
- Large 1.8 cu. ft. capacity allows you cook and defrost large items with ease
- 10 power levels let you accurately cook any meal as well as defrost frozen foods
- Sensor controls allow you to automatically adjust time and power for the best cooking results
- Easy-to-read horizontal scrolling display and step-by-step instructions displayed at the touch of a pad give you the flexibility of programming several functions at once
- Easy Clean interior makes cleaning up spills and spatters quick
- Steam Cook button lets you prepare your favourite steamed dishes and recipes
- Equipped with a lighting system and 400 cfm vent fan to illuminate your cooktop and clear away smoke and odours
- Over-the-range design saves precious counter space in your kitchen
- Use And Care Manual
- Product Registration
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
- Control Panel Programing- December 29, 2019
Very disappointed with the control panel features. VERY BASIC programing for a "Profile" model, you need to refer to the instruction manual for the menu selections. You can't even program in the low light setting for a night light to turn off. Overall the microwave and convection have been good. Previously had a GE Profile microwave oven and it had fantastic program features, without having to refer to the instruction manual. With todays technology there is no excuse for poor control panel programming.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Difficult to clean- February 17, 2021
This is our second GE over the range convection micro-wave oven. The other was easily wiped out and grease spots never built up. This oven is barely a year old and the "quilted" looking lining at the back is covered in small grease spots that I cannot get off and the "plastic" circle & square are discoloured and again impossible to remove stain marks. I am very conscientious about cleaning after every use . Only 2 adults in the homeNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Keypad- September 5, 2020
Had we known that the keypad does NOT light up we would not have purchased the unit. I sincerely hope that GE is working on a replacement backlit keypad for this unit. There is no pause button as well, two things that makes me not recommend this product to consumers until those issues get resolved. Our old GE lasted 15 years and was great, this was a disappointing upgrade for usNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.