GE Smart Designer 36" Wall Mount Range Hood (UVW9361SLSS) - Stainless Steel
- 36-inch wall-mount range hood delivers 610 cu. ft./min airflow to effortlessly clear your air of odours, vapors, and smoke
- Convertible venting options lets you choose between recirculating the air or venting it externally
- Dimmable triple LED lighting allows you to choose the perfect level of brightness while you cook
- Chef Connect technology with Bluetooth syncs the lights and fan with your range (sold separately)
- Wi-Fi Connect pairs with your smartphone or tablet so you can control the hood remotely
- Stainless steel finish with electronic touch controls give your kitchen a sleek, modern look
- Dimensions: Width: 91.44cm (36"); height: 60.96cm (24"); depth: 50.8cm (20")
- Range hood
- Installation Instruction
- Owner's Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 75 reviewers who responded, 65 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Vent hood is great, but 1 major flaw- January 31, 2019
The vent hood seems to be operating well in the first day of use, and it is quiet. However, I wish the digital clock function could turn off with the other display functions when not in use. Having the time constantly lit, right at eyesight, smack in the center of the hood, ruins its aesthetics and makes it seem cheap. I wish it would turn off like the other lit functions as it's redundant with the GE cafe range right under it also displaying the time. If I had known it was constantly lit (not apparent from the pictures displayed), I wouldn't have purchased it. Unfortunately, you don't realize it until after it's installed and mounted.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful, Modern Hood but Dim feature fails!!!- September 29, 2018
I want to give this hood a five star rating because it truly is a beautiful addition to our kitchen. It’s got all the high tech bells and whistles (touch display, WiFi connection to your phone, sleek design) and the fan is surprisingly quiet. HOWEVER my husband, contractors, and I have all tried to fix a strange strobing light issue since we got it installed about a month ago. The hood’s LED lights are perfectly bright, but there’s supposed to be a dimming option too...might as well call it a strobe light or flashing option. How the heck do we fix this?!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- GE Profile Range Hood- June 16, 2021
We got this hood installed 2 weeks ago. The look and the design is good. Since the time of installation, we noticed few issues. The light on the hood flickers when we try to set it to night light and the clock doesn't work. The vent seems to work fine so far. We found online that people are facing similar issues as ours. I am surprised that GE didn't find a solution to fix the problem. We called the customer service and they are sending a technician to replace the board which they seem to know that is the issue. I wish GE fixed the issue before they sell the product to the customers. It is under warranty now and GE is taking care of it but I am worried what if it happens after a year, then I will end up paying for something that is faulty to begin with.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.