Gear Club Unlimited 2 (Switch)
- Compete in over 250 races, championships, missions, and challenges to hold onto your title
- Choose from over 50 cars from the world's most famous manufacturers, such as the Porsche 718 Boxster, 918 Spyder, 911 GT2RS, Dodge Viper, Lotus 3-Eleven, McLaren 720s, and more
- Grow your collection of cars and customize them to make them your own
- Create and manage your Club, recruit new drivers, and take on rival clubs from around the world
- Play alone or with friends in local multiplayer
Number of Players
- Game Disc
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 24 reviewers who responded, 23 would recommend this product.
- Not Forza...but decent- June 30, 2019
If you are looking for a Forza game or Gran Turismo, this game isn't it. The handling is okay, but not stellar. There is a different feel between the variety of cars, but if a McLaren is as sloppy as it is on this game, no one would ever buy one. Still the game is fun. If you want a racing game that isn't Mario Kart...this is your option. It's not bad, but it won't stand up to games on other consoles.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The only sim/arcade racer- December 16, 2018
There isn’t much in the way of simulation/arcade racing games on the Nintendo Switch. The 1st in the series was a port of a moble version. The 2nd is built from the ground up exclusive for Switch. What made the 1st fun to play was improved with the 2nd. Licensed cars and a variety of tracks to race on makes this game a great choice for racing gamers.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good racer- May 10, 2019
This is a good racing game with tons of content. My biggest complaint is it is nearly identical to the first in the series. If you have played the first game a lot you won't find much new here, but if you finished the first game and are looking for more of the same this is still a great game.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.